You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
- Choice of working patterns with salaries up to £50,000
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
- As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Tamworth
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994