You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large, International heavy industry organisation based in the West Midlands between Walsall and Wolverhampton.
You will be undertaking reactive and breakdown maintenance on a variety of automated machinery and will be working on a 3 shift rota covering AMs/PMs + Nights (Monday to Friday).
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £34,500 - £40,000 salary, depending on experience working 3 x shifts Monday to Friday
- Excellent 10% employer contribution pension.
- 35 days holiday per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Extensive lifestyle benefits including discounts with national and local retailers and services.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking both planned and reactive Electrical maintenance tasks to plant machinery across the facility as part of an Engineering team.
- You will be fault finding on PLCs and drives. You will also be involved in contributing to continuous improvement processes and the implementation of the preventative maintenance programme.
- You will be covering a 3 x shift rota consisting of rotating AMs + PMs Monday to Friday, and Nights Monday – Thursday.
- This is a fantastic role offering the opportunity to work on a variety of modern and traditional manufacturing machinery with this International Organisation who can offer career development to engineers wishing to further develop their skills.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- To be considered for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/NVQ or HND.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of working within a Maintenance role supporting plant and equipment within a manufacturing or production environment including fault finding on PLCs.
- Successful candidates will also have experience of continuous improvement processes and preventative maintenance techniques.
- I would be keen to speak with Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias, Electrical Engineers, or Heavy Industry Electricians.
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer position is commutable from: Telford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994