An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
Do you have experience as a SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER? Would you like to be part of a busy, friendly, manufacturing organisation, where as their SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER, you will be given the opportunity to provide customer, supplier and support on a daily basis regarding concerns and planning.
If you are a SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER looking for stability, and long- term stability, this is just the opportunity for you. This would suit an ambitious and passionate SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- £40,000 - £50,000 - Dependant on experience
- Working directly with the Senior Management team
- Excellent Pension and holidays
- Busy, friendly manufacturing organisation
- A genuine chance to make an impact
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- On a day- to- day basis, manage/organise the Quality Engineer/s
- Ensure that all Quality Engineers are trained and ensuring that they work together as a team.
- Co-ordinate the receipt, response and monitoring reports from the customer ensuring containment action is taken
- Root cause analysis
- Provide technical / quality support to manufacturing in order for them to be able to produce efficiently and to the correct quality requirements.
- Ensure Quality process audits are carried out/monitored against schedule and corrective/preventative actions are implemented.
- QS9000, APQP, PPAP, FMEA and other Quality Reporting Systems.
- Ensure that all quality related documentation is completed accurately
- Liaise with the Quality Manager in order to identify, recommend and source new equipment.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Communicate and co-ordinate Quality data/results/findings and 8D’s quality information amongst all internal departments in order to ensure compliance.
- Provide support in the preparation and maintenance of documentation and systems in order to comply with IATF/ISO9001.
- Co-ordinate, maintain and interpret statistical information supplied by customers, internal sources, suppliers and contractors
- Ensure that product inspection procedures, reports and documentation are accurately completed
- Ensure FMEA and Control Plan are regularly reviewed
- Review on a regular basis when 8D’s, APQP or any other product or process changes/concerns occur.
REQUIREMENT OF THE SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- It is essential that you can demonstrate significant Senior Quality Engineering experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
- Fully experienced with the use of Quality tools, such as APQP, SPC, Control Plans and Root cause analysis
- 8D problem solving
- A proactive problem solver
- This role would suit a dynamic Senior Quality Professional, who thrives on challenges.
The role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Worcester, Telford, Birmingham and Aldridge
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994