We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join this successful manufacturer based between Walsall and Wolverhampton in the Heart of the West Midlands. This is a unique opportunity to join this organization who are a market leader in their field who have been established for over 100 years, at an exciting time of expansion to support new plant and equipment.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician Role Benefits:
- Up to £41,000 salary working 4 on / 4 off 12 hr Day and Night shift pattern
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus
Mechanical Maintenance Technician Role Description:
- In the role of Mechanical Maintenance Technician you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical engineering background including experience of working with Hydraulics.
- You will be completing preventative maintenance checks.
- You will be undertaking welding, fabrication and installation work where necessary.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician Skills and Qualifications
- To be successful in this Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold a HNC or City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Engineering qualification.
- You will need to have experience in maintaining plant and equipment within a Heavy Industry manufacturing or production environment and will hold welding abilities.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
In return you will be joining an Organisation that can offer career progression and stability with an expanding and highly successful manufacturer.
This Mechanical Maintenance Technician position is commutable from: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Aldridge, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994