We have an opportunity for an Maintenance Electrician to join this leading manufacturer based between Walsall and Wolverhampton in the Heart of the West Midlands. This is a unique opportunity to join this organization at an exciting time of expansion to support new plant and equipment.
Maintenance Electrician Role Benefits:
- £41,729 salary working 4 on / 4 off 12 hr Day and Night shift pattern
- Generous additional payment when rota’d to work weekends.
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus
Maintenance Electrician Role Description:
- You will cover all aspects of Electrical Maintenance within a Heavy Industrial manufacturing plant.
- You will be supporting automated equipment and will need to demonstrate strong abilities in PLC Controls within Siemens S7 and ideally Allen Bradley, including electrical fault finding and modification.
- Undertake reactive and preventative maintenance, and installation work when required.
- You will also be involved in contributing to continuous improvement processes.
Maintenance Electrician Skills and Qualifications
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold a relevant electrical qualification such as HNC/HND or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
- You will need to have experience of Electrical Maintenance within a Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Experience in problem solving on Siemens S7 PLC’s and motor drive systems is essential.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Electrician, Heavy Industry Electrician, Electrical Engineer, or PLC/Controls/Automation Engineer.
In return you will be joining an Organisation that can offer career progression and professional development, a generous salary, and excellent benefits.
This Maintenance Electrician position is commutable from: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Aldridge, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994