We have an opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join this leading manufacturer based between Walsall and Wolverhampton in the Heart of the West Midlands. This is a unique opportunity to join this organization at an exciting time of expansion to support new plant and equipment.
Electrical Technician Role Benefits:
- £41,729 salary working 4 on / 4 off 12 hr Day and Night shift pattern
- Generous additional payment when rota’d to work weekends.
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus
Electrical Technician Role Description:
- You will cover all aspects of Electrical Maintenance within a Heavy Industrial manufacturing plant.
- You will be supporting automated equipment and will need to demonstrate strong abilities in PLC Controls within Siemens S7 and ideally Allen Bradley, including electrical fault finding and modification.
- Undertake reactive and preventative maintenance, and installation work when required.
- You will also be involved in contributing to continuous improvement processes.
Electrical Technician Skills and Qualifications
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold a relevant electrical qualification such as HNC/HND or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
- You will need to have experience of Electrical Maintenance within a Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Experience in problem solving on Siemens S7 PLC’s and motor drive systems is essential.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Electrician, Heavy Industry Electrician, Electrical Engineer, or PLC/Controls/Automation Engineer.
In return you will be joining an Organisation that can offer career progression and professional development, a generous salary, and excellent benefits.
This Electrical Technician position is commutable from: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Aldridge, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
We are seeking to recruit an experienced maintenance professional to join our management team as the Maintenance Manager to support our multi-disciplined engineering team at a leading manufacturer.
Benefits Available for a Maintenance Manager:
- £46,000 salary
- Annual Bonus
- Health care plan and life assurance
- Company Pension
- Share option scheme
- Commitment to career progression and development
Details of the Maintenance Manager role:
- Lead the site maintenance team to implement a robust planned maintenance system.
- Provide a timely and efficient breakdown service to minimise machine downtime.
- Manage revenue and capital spends within a significant budget.
- Develop and drive a culture of continuous improvement
Requirements of a Maintenance Manager
- The position of Maintenance Manager will require you to have a proven track record in developing maintenance structures, where your individual input into the business has seen improvements in plant reliability, production volume, staff retention and overall profitability.
- It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as either a Manager or Senior Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and managed plant related CAPEX projects.
Preference is given to candidates that have climbed the ranks of Maintenance from an Apprentice level and are qualified to an HNC/HND standard.
This Maintenance Manager role is commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
We are a well-respected employer within the Food Processing sector and are seeking to recruit a number of proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join our established maintenance team.
- Salary of up to £36,000 (dependent on your chosen shift pattern)
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
- Stable And Secure Working Environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a food processing or packaging facility.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast-paced FMCG environment where you have supported an array of sector specific equipment such as ovens, check weighers, metal detectors, flow wrappers and high speed conveyors.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable market sector, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package and ongoing training and development, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as an Essential Key Worker .
The Maintenance Technician role is commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Erdington and Birmingham
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join our maintenance team.
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Day Working
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- As a proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering / manufacturing or a process plant environment.
Requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- You must hold formal Electrical Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship and ideally be qualified to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, with previous experience of supporting plant and equipment within a heavy engineering or process plant environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Cradley Heath, Dudley, Netherton, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton & Wednesbury
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Electrician to support a medium size Maintenance team within a Heavy Industry Environment. Our client is well established and is a successful and expanding business manufacturing high integrity and high-volume products for a worldwide customer base.
Benefits for Maintenance Electrician:
- The salary for the role of Maintenance Electrician is £30,000 depending on experience
- 3% - 5% Pension.
- The shift pattern of the role is double days with hours of work being 6-2/1-9.
Requirements for Maintenance Electrician:
- Ideally the ultimate Maintenance Electrician will have experience supporting kit from a Heavy Environment including, Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Pumps, Motors, Hydraulics/ Pneumatics and some welding and fabrication experience. The candidate must hold:
- Electrical Bias with Mechanical abilities
- Apprenticeship or equivalent in Electrical Engineering – HNC / ONC / Degree / NVQ
This Maintenance Electrician role is commutable from Alfreton, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough and Newark-on-Trent.
We are recruiting an exceptional opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician. You will be responsible for the electrical maintenance of all capital plant, equipment, and site facilities. The role is also responsible for mechanical breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance ensuring maximum uptime. The role of Maintenance Electrician requires you to work a Morning and Afternoon shift 0600-1415 (week 1), 1400-2215 (week 2) with a benefits package of:
Maintenance Electrician Benefits:
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- £31,000 salary
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised café on site
- Gym on site
- 28 days holiday pa which increases with service
Requirements/ Duties for the Maintenance Electrician:
- Investigate all electrical plant and machinery breakdowns, and mechanical plant and machinery breakdowns where necessary/as required, determine root cause, and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary.
- Investigate failures in services, determine root cause and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary
- Ensure all plant/machinery records are kept up to date.
Desired skills include Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline or post Apprenticeship experience in an industrial environment and competent in programmable logic controllers.
We would be keen to talk to Electrical Maintenance Engineers or Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers also that are commutable from Leicester Kettering and Rugby
A leading manufacturer are now seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager to lead with all H&S processes, policies, legislation and legal obligations across all site operations.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGER ROLE BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary of up to £38,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Company pension
- Site based at 1 manufacturing location in Telford
DUTIES OF THE HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGER:
- Lead the development of H&S objectives/targets and implementation of best practices.
- Prioritise H&S actions/initiatives and successfully transfer these to operational plans relevant to the level of risk.
- Ensure H&S systems and policies are applied across all departments.
- Provide Qualitative and quantitative information on H&S including performance statistics and reviews.
- Lead the completion of H&S incident investigations and Learning Reviews.
- Proactively drive the development of on-site H&S competencies and approve H&S changes in design and operations.
- Management, co-ordinate and Delivery of inspiring H&S training.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
- Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health and/or Environmental
- Minimum of general certification in NEBOSH
- Minimum 5 year’s, experience in EHS/Safety Management
- Experience in dealing with regulatory agencies (HSE, Environment Agency, Councils)
- Understanding and experience of Safety / Environmental Management Systems inc ISO 45001
- I would welcome applications from candidates who have gained experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A superb communicator
- Proactive, hands-on approach
The Health, Safety and Environemnt Manager role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Shrewsbury, Telford, Stafford, Cannock and surrounding areas.