You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
SENIOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
Senior Electronics Engineer
We are looking to recruit an experienced electronic engineer to be part of a growing dynamic organisation that has built its growth of the global market through continued investment in the innovation of their multi range of Safety Critical products.
The organisation designs and manufactures a wide range of Electro-Mechanical, Mechatronic and Smart Devices that are used throughout the manufacturing and production industry sectors, and they consider themselves to be agile and highly innovative, embracing the technology to introduce custom solutions for their blue-chip customer base.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Quarterly Bonus
- 33 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Hols)
- Fast Track Promotion Opportunities
- 1pm Finish Fridays
Senior Electronics Engineer - Role
A Senior Electronic Engineer is required to support the continuing growth of the design department. The role will involve leading a team of junior / graduate electronic engineers, working alongside other engineering disciplines, designing hardware and embedded software to extend the company’s range of products, whilst still being involved in hands-on design.
- Line management of the electronics design team
- Planning and allocation of resource within their team to meet company goals and deadlines
- Be the electronics technical lead
- Implementing tools and processes for the efficient running of the team and department
- Design and maintenance of hardware and embedded software
- Layout and tracking of PCB designs
- Prototyping and testing of designs and products
- Assessment and documentation of products against specifications and standards
Senior Electronics Engineer Requirements
- Degree or similar qualification in Electronics Engineering or comparable subject
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in electronics design
- Experience in electronics hardware design, development, and testing; including schematic design and PCB layout
- Experience in embedded firmware design, development, and testing
- Electronics design in a highly regulated industry
- Experience in firmware design for STM32 microcontrollers
- EMC design and test experience
- Experience of firmware unit testing; preferably using Tessy
- Familiarity with machinery safety standards or similar
This is a great opportunity to become part of a busy and dynamic team, where projects are varied and will often offer different design challenges.
Commutable from Wolverhampton, Telford, Birmingham, Stourbridge, Dudley, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Lichfield, Stone
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994