You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are a well-respected employer within the Food Processing sector and are seeking to recruit a number of proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join our established maintenance team.
- Salary of up to £36,000 (dependent on your chosen shift pattern)
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
- Stable And Secure Working Environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a food processing or packaging facility.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast-paced FMCG environment where you have supported an array of sector specific equipment such as ovens, check weighers, metal detectors, flow wrappers and high speed conveyors.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable market sector, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package and ongoing training and development, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as an Essential Key Worker .
The Maintenance Technician role is commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Erdington and Birmingham
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994