My client is one of the most respected employers regionally, who produce over 2 million products a year.
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day, this is a career changing opportunity to join to join an organisation that have enviable reputation for producing world leading products, where you will be given the opportunity to continue to grow as a manager with a genuine career path and progression.
- Starting salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000
- Tax Efficient Car Options
- Annual Bonus
- Exceptional Company Pension
- Above Average Holiday Entitlement
- Free Gym Membership.
Duties of a Maintenance Manager:
As Maintenance Manager you will lead a multi-disciplined team to ensure the companies state of the art production facility operates to its optimum and that downtime is kept to a minimum.
As part of your role you will also be tasked with driving improvement within the skills base of your team, allied to the performance of the plant and equipment on site. You will also be responsible for both Capex and Continuous Improvement Projects across the facility.
Requirements of a Maintenance Manager:
You must be qualified to either an HND or Degree level and have a proven background in leading a maintenance team within a highly technical manufacturing environment, where you have had direct responsibility for plant performance, achieving targets, process development, mentoring staff, setting and monitoring KPI’s and managing plant critical projects.
The role also requires you to hold strong IT competences and be comfortable in presenting technical reports at board level.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an organisation that have enviable reputation for producing world leading products.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a leading Heavy industry company in Willenhall working DAYS 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday to undertake breakdown and preventative Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on plant machinery and equipment.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £30,000 - £34,000 salary, depending on skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Working hours will be DAYS 8am – 5pm or 7am – 3pm Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- Weekend overtime is available.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role of you will be carrying out reactive and preventative Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on plant and equipment in a Heavy Engineering environment.
- You will also be involved in continuous improvements and PPMs.
- You will be joining an existing and welcoming Engineering team.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidates will hold an Electrical Engineering qualification such as NVQ3 or City & Guilds. You will also hold 18th or 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- This position requires you to have Electrical fault finding abilities in a Heavy Engineering environment, and you will also ideally have mechanical abilities including experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- I would be keen to talk with Engineers who hold previous experience within Maintenance Engineering team who are multiskilled with an Electrical bias.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
We are a well-respected employer within the Food Processing sector and are seeking to recruit a number of proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineersto join our established maintenance team.
Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Salary of up to £36,000 (dependent on your chosen shift pattern)
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
- Stable And Secure Working Environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a food processing or packaging facility.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast-paced FMCG environment where you have supported an array of sector specific equipment such as ovens, check weighers, metal detectors, flow wrappers and high speed conveyors.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable market sector, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package and ongoing training and development, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as an Essential Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from: Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Stratford upon Avon, Sutton Coldfield, Worcester & Tamworth
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team.
Ideally you will be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided – After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – email@example.com / 0121 321 4311.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
We are a well-respected employer within the manufacturing sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join our established maintenance team.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician role:
As a proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a fast-paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and have some understanding of Plc Controls and Robot applications. However you must be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
This Maintenance Technician role is commutable from Bromsgrove, Catshill, Droitwich, Reddtich, Stourport on Severn & Worcester
An Outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Maintenance Electrician to join a already existing Maintenance Team within a busy Manufacturing & Packaging organisation within the Cheshire area.
This exciting Maintenance Electrian role is commutable from: Winsford / Warrington / Runcorn / Macclesfield / Ellesmere Port.
Benefits for the Maintenance Electrician Role include:
- £38,000 / £39,000
- 25 + 8days Holiday Entitlement
- Company Pension
- Plenty of Overtime
- Continental Shift 2 Days on – 2 Off – 2 Nights on – 2 Off
Main Duties and Requirements the Maintenance Electrician will Have and Hold.
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing / Packaging organisation.
- Ideally the right individual will hold a 60/40 Split Electrically Biased – with a Good Knowledge on the mechanical side.
- To carry out Planned Maintenance Activities.
- Fault finding abilities with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC’s
- Other Kit on Site: Hydraulics & Pneumatics / Conveyor systems / Packaging and Labelling and Wrapping Equipment / Temperature controls / HMI’s / Controls / Motors an Drives.
- Able to read both Electrical and Mechanical Drawings
- Flexibility is key to the role as you maybe required to work a alternative shift.
- The right individual will be Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in Electrical Maintenance engineering.
Working with the relevant design, manufacturing and purchasing teams and reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing full cost analysis of each new and existing machine. You will also be required to identify and execute significant cost down opportunities in fabricated assemblies, bought-in components and machine build efficiencies.
Value Engineer Hours and Salary
- Salary - £35,000
- 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday
Value Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Full cost analysis of existing products including standard Bills of Material, standard and non-standard options
- Support new product development with costing analysis. Cost analysis / target pricing on all new and modified products
- Provide forecasted costs for all machines using established costing templates. Creation of standard component engineering / cost libraries
- Analyse and compare welding fabrications with regard to new designs. Review all sub-assemblies in terms of materials and labour costs
- Work with the manufacturing and finance teams to identify sectional BoMs. Will be a key driver in cost down projects in the department.
- Support Product Managers in generating pricing, Price Book updates as needed, support the engineering team as requested by the engineering manager
- Analysis of Purchase Price Variance and maintain cost trackers. Identify opportunities for value engineering or process efficiencies within existing as well as new product
Value Engineer Person Specification
- Engineering degree or evidence of equivalent (ideally)
- Proven experience of machine cost analysis, and proven ability to manipulate data and generate cost models
- Experience of heavy equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Strong computer skills especially MS excel. Strong planning and execution skills
- The ability to prioritise work and thrive in a fast-moving business to meet tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken, good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Global outlook and exposure to different challenges & cultures
This Value Engineer is commutable From: Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Burton upon Trent, Coventry, Tamworth
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer to join a growing company who specialise in modular buildings. The company, who are based in Walsall, are well known for their high-end modular buildings which they design and build for customers across the world. The company are also coming off the back of an exceptionally busy 2020 and, as a result, this is a brand new role to keep up with their growing list of customer enquiries.
The buildings have a range of applications from homes to bars, plant rooms to laboratories, and everything in between!
The Technical Sales Engineer will be tasked with dealing with customer enquires and ensuring that the right solution is being offered for each specific application and enquiry.
This role will suit either a recent Engineering graduate with a desire to enter the world of technical sales or an experienced technical salesperson with an engineering qualification.
SALES ENGINEER BENEFITS:
The Technical Sales Engineer has the following package:
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary (dependant on experience)
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- On the job training by industry experts
- Quarterly bonus scheme
SALES ENGINEER DUTIES:
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer enquires re modular buildings
- Advising customers on best solution for their needs, including on any additional structural/electrical/environmental considerations/add-ons that may be required
- Estimating and quoting
- Project management of construction and installation phase (occasional)
SALES ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following attributes/experience:
- A qualification in an electrical or engineering discipline
- Commercial acumen and an outgoing, proactive personality
- Experience within, or selling to, the construction industry
- Modular buildings experience
This Sales Engineer role is primarily office based and is within commutable distance from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Lichfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Wednesbury, West Bromwich
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994