This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking to advance their careers as a Sales Administrator. As the Sales Administrator your primary role will be to assist the Sales Manager & support the external sales team.
- Starting Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 - DOE
- Bonus Scheme
- Extra days holiday added each year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Onsite Parking
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience as a Sales Administrator or have previously worked in a customer service type role before.
Sales Administrator Duties:
- Taking and following up orders
- Handling enquiries from UK & Overseas customers
- Preparing & sending accurate quotations and following up where applicable
- Liaising with Subcontractors
- Building and maintaining customer relations
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- A knowledge of international tariffs and trading regulations would be an advantage
- Some knowledge of CRM (Customer Relation Management) System would be an advantage
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to achieve targets
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as a Sales Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Office Coordinator, Customer Service Assistant, Internal Sales
This role Sales Administrator is commutable from: Birmingham, Smethwick, Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Dudley, Harborne, Walsall, Handsworth & Halesowen
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Are you looking to expand your career horizons, in a progressive, expanding organisation, where your career ambitions will be realised and where you will be a part of a large, established, supportive and friendly team.
This is a dynamic, growing high volume manufacturing organisation that have been established for over 30 years’ and are truly at the forefront of technology. Their products are complex, exciting, and they are continually evolving and developing, to keep pace with the ever-changing developing marketplace.
This is a great opportunity, to utilise your considerable skills, plus also you will be given the room and support to continue to develop further, to take this position to the next level.
This is an immediate opportunity; interviews are being offered straightaway
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Studley, Evesham, Redditch, Worcester, Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Solihull and Stratford Upon Avon
BENEFITS OF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- £28,000 - £30,000
- Excellent Holidays and Pension contributions
- Free Parking
DUTIES OF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources and Payroll Departments
- Administrative support for recruitment and selection process
- Disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Organise supply of temporary labour
- Administer HR paperwork related activities such as employment contracts, offers, job descriptions and leaver documentation
- Collate information for appraisals
- Deliver internal training
- Supporting colleagues to settle in the UK
- Induction programmes
- This is a 5-day site-based role
REQUIREMENTS OF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- Minimum CIPD Level 5, or working towards
- Ideally, your experience will have been gained within a factory / manufacturing environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop further within Human Resources
- There may be the odd day when you may be called to site out of hours, which does not happen often, but flexibility would be required if this happened
- Thrive under pressure!
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence
This is a great chance to join a highly reputable organisation, where your long-term prospects would be extremely healthy
We are working with an organisation that provides technology and state-of-the-art products to the Building Services industry, who are now seeing a fast return to pre-pandemic levels of orders and business for their products from their European customer base.
Supporting the Project and Delivery TEAMS and the organisations global manufacturing facilities a Procurement Administrator is required to assist in coordinating various aspects of the procurement process for factored products and consumables.
Procurement Administrator salary package
- £24,000 - £25,000
- 34 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Flexible Working including Remote Working
Procurement Administrator Duties:
- Raising purchase orders against ERP system driven demand.
- Sourcing and purchasing of consumable items based on departmental demands.
- Liaison with vendors to obtain and process orders acknowledgements.
- Resolution of vendor invoice queries by challenging discrepancies and negotiating an outcome.
- Analysis and resolution of problem consignments shipped via domestic and international couriers (late, lost etc)
- Analysis of shipping spend patterns and identification of potential saving opportunities
Requirements for a Procurement Administrator
- A formal qualification in a Business / Logistics or Manufacturing or similar subject.
- Have a good proven working knowledge of ERP and Ordering Software Systems (18 months+)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 18 months experience of working in a Logistics, Supply Chain or Purchasing environment.
- Excellent Administration skills (IT / MS Office)
- A good understanding of the Building Services industry sectors (Desired)
This position would be a great opportunity for a junior purchasing or supply chain individual who is looking for career progression and personal development.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ACCOUNTS CLERK to join a successful and expanding business on a fixed term contract for 6 – 12 months initially, with possible extension, located in Shenstone in the Heart of the West Midlands.
Hours & Benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary depending on experience
- Hours of work are Days office hours 8.30am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri
- Fixed term contract of up to 12 months initially with possible extension.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Clerk role include:
- Manage Company month-end accounts.
- Manage all transactions including Payroll
- Budgeting / forecasting
- Producing sales and cashflow reports
- Overseeing the smooth running of all transactions and ensuring prompt supplier payments
- General day-to-day admin.
If you have the following attributes and experience, then we would be pleased to receive your application for this Accounts Clerk role:
- Successful candidates will need to be AAT qualified.
- Experience of working with Sage and Excel is essential for this role and excellent IT skills.
- Successful candidates will hold previous experience of producing month end accounts, overseeing monthly payroll processing, bookkeeping, and overseeing all transactions within an SME business.
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Commutable from Shenstone, Brownhills, Aldridge, Cannock, Walsall, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
SENIOR HR LINE SPECIALIST (HYBRID ROLE)
- Our world-leading client is looking for a proven Senior Line HR Generalist.
- Initial assignment duration: 12 months.
- This is a hybrid role: on average candidates will be expected to be onsite three days per week.
- Pay: £27.00 - £29.00 per hour (this role is inside IR35)
Commutable From: Peterborough, Leicester, Corby, Kettering, Melton Mowbray
Three Must Haves for The Role
- Union experience and dealing with negotiations
- Strong generalist HR skills
- Previous experience in a HR business partner or senior line HR generalist role
Ideally candidates would come from a manufacturing background (preferred, not mandatory)
Senior Line HR Generalist Job Description
- Leads human resources business processes for a moderately complex organization or multiple functions.
- Responsible for the improvement, deployment and effectiveness of a broad range of
- Human Resources processes across the business or functional organization.
- Ensures compliance with legislative requirements and adherence with human resources policies and processes.
- Partners with managers and employees to resolve issues and concerns.
Senior Line HR Generalist Site Specific Responsibilities
- Business partner to the Plant Manager and their first line
- Represent HR as part of the Plant leadership team
- Lead the deployment of the Advancing Workforce Strategy Roadmap
- Build and maintain a constructive relationship with Unite and local site union reps
- Represent the business at a national level with wider business stakeholders
- Management of the Occupational Health contract
Senior Line HR Generalist Key Responsibilities
- Provides staffing and recruiting support, evaluates structure, job design and headcount forecasting, and other people data analysis; implements tactics to select and maintain a diverse workforce.
- Resolve conflicts and provides coaching and counselling on human resources matters for individuals or groups within a defined organization or function.
- Leads performance management activities, including employee development planning.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resources information systems.
- Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration by partnering with shared services and corporate human resources; develops and implements workforce compensation recommendations.
- Conducts and documents investigations for business areas or corporate functional areas.
- Manages administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures; advises organizational and functional leadership on compliance with key legislative requirements.
- Leads training needs assessments and participates in training activities and special projects.
- Participates in initiatives to improve the overall effectiveness of human resources processes; leads specific improvement initiatives.
- Creates employment contracts as required by local law or practice.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced human resources generalists.
I have a huge opportunity for a Service Manager to join a global carbon company based near Tamworth. My clients are market leaders in plastic delivery / ancillary equipment.
As a Service Manger you will oversee the service engineering team as well as the day-today running of the technical department. This is a customer facing role so good communication skills are essential.
Service Manager Role Benefits:
- Salary £40,000 - £50,0000 (DOE).
- Life Assurance.
- Private Health Care.
- Generous Company Pension Scheme.
- Occasional Hybrid Working.
- 25 Days holiday plus BH.
- Early Finish Friday.
Service Manager Duties:
- Conduct personnel reviews, personal development plans, and other reports on staff you are responsible for.
- Manage and support engineers job schedule efficiently. Including audits on documentation ensuring engineers are safe on the job, courtesy visits to site will also be required, allowing for better relations with customers and interaction with service engineers in person.
- Visit key customer sites to improve relations and give service advice.
- Direct and assist Service co-ordinator in providing service excellence to our customers.
- Organise equipment required for Service Engineers job role, conduct reviews of vehicle stocks.
- Manage change documentation and creating standard Risk Assessments, ensuring all certificates have been produced and provided to the customer and engineers as required for smooth operations.
- Provide and organise service training to engineers when required and serve as a mentor to the team.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required.
- Interview candidates with the Technical Manager and hire resources as required to benefit the service team, including Contractors.
- Carry out health and safety audits regularly on site (customer) of service engineers.
- Check Engineers Work Sheets and maintain records on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM.
- Create manage and continually improve the breakdown call out working methods.
Service Manager Requirements include:
- Degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Strong Electrically and Mechanically.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to make decisions.
- Injection moulding experience would be advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply to find out more details. This is a fantastic opportunity so apply today to avoid missing out.
This Service Manager position is commutable from: Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Burntwood, Lichfield, Shenstone, Cannock and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
An exceptional opportunity has been created due to continuing expansion for a PROCESS ENGINEER. This is a fascinating manufacturing facility, very much at the forefront of new technology.
This is a multi-site international manufacturing business, and as the PROCESS ENGINEER, you will be ensuring process capability and provide support and process improvement to new and existing programs.
Commutable from Cannock, Sutton Coldfield, Rugeley, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Alfreton, Walsall, Great Barr, Minworth and Stafford
BENEFITS OF A PROCESS ENGINEER
- £45,000 -£50,000
- Work - Place Pension
- Early finish Friday
- You will be joining a highly prestigious international manufacturing business
- Very busy, friendly organisation
- Superb genuine progression available
DUTIES OF PROCESS ENGINEER
- Evaluate existing processes
- Change management
- Track project timing confirm costs of engineering change
- Present layout proposals
- Ergonomic assessments
- Carryout / support on site trials
- Identification of obsolescence
- Ensure process adherence
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle time, manning, process flow, and manning
- Support new product introductions
- Evaluate PFMEA
REQUIREMENTS OF PROCESS ENGINEER
- Degree or equivalent
- Relevant Process Engineer experience
- Gained from preferably a high-volume dynamic working environment
- A Mechanical aptitude
- To have the ability to interpret and generate process documentation
- A “can do” approach
- Experience of engineering change
- Layout and process flow knowledge
There is plenty of scope within this role if you are an ambitious Engineer.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
An urgent requirement for a LOGISTICS MANAGER on a fixed term 6-month contract has become available.
This would be a wonderful opportunity to be part of a large International Manufacturing organisation, who are experiencing a steep upturn in their business, which is great news!
There is huge investment going into this site and a role of a LOGISTICS MANAGER has become available for an immediate start.
The main purpose of the role of LOGISTICS MANAGER, would be to directly manage the warehouse relocation project and to monitor transportation, inventory, and other logistical functions.
Once the project is complete there is a strong chance that this role will convert to a permamnent role for the right person.
Commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Worcester, Droitwich, Redditch, Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Bromyard, and Ludlow
BENEFITS OF A LOGISTICS MANAGER
- Early finish Friday
- You will be joining a highly prestigious precision engineering
- Very busy, friendly organisation
- Superb genuine progression available
- Chance to make a great impact with relocation project
DUTIES OF LOGISTICS MANAGER
- Manage the warehouse relocation project
- Monitor transportation
- Arrange transportation and schedule staff
- Coordinate Warehouse utilisation
- Oversee Inventory of goods and materials
- Using computerised inventory software
- Identify areas for improvements
- Resolve issues with delayed shipping
- Ensure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
REQUIREMENTS OF LOGISTICS MANAGER
- Qualification in Logistics, or Supply chain, or relevant field
- You will have strong Logistics Management experience
- Ideally from within a facility where there is manufacturing
- MRP literate
- To have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- A shop floor hands-on” approach
- If you have previous experience of relocating warehouses, this will be of a distinct advantage
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Logistics Recruitment Support since 1994