You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CNC PROGRAMMER - VERTICAL MACHINES (VMC)
An independent sub-contract machine shop in the West Midlands is looking to recruit a CNC Programmer (VMC)
This clients work includes small batch work, one offs on various small to medium components from aerospace to steam engines.
This is a permanent position offering a good working environment and the opportunity to work within a strong and friendly team in a thriving and successful business.
CNC Programmer Role and Responsibilities:
- To Programme and Set relevant machines for operators to run efficiently.
- To accurately read and interpret engineering drawings Metric and English.
- To accurately produce CNC programs to manufacture products, on-time and to exact customer specifications using One CNC Cad Cam Software XR6.
- Assist in the development of new and existing manufacturing processes and procedures to optimise performance.
- Responsible for machining own jigs and fixtures.
- To help train/develop other personnel in all aspects of the cell.
CNC Programmer Knowledge / Experience Required
- Experience of setting Haas and Dai-Lih Vmc (Fanuc Controls)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Apprentice trained with at least 5 years’ experience.
CNC Programmer Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and work to timetables and deadlines.
- Ability to improve and implement best practice.
Hours and Salary
- Standard week is 40Hrs Start Times either 6-2 or 7-3
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994