You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are working with an organisation that design, develop and manufacture components for the performance end of the automotive sector, who are now seeking a Test Technician to join their development team.
The purpose of the position is to support dynamometer test programs through the use of practical engineering skills, whilst working to set deadlines that meet external customers’ requirements.
Test Technician Package:
- 31 Days Holidays (Including Bank Hols)
- Career Progression
- Free Parking
Test Technician Responsibilities:
To assist in the running of dynamometer tests to standard procedures including:
- Prepare components for test including, rebuilds, pre-test and post-test dimensional measurements
- Setup product and install instrumentation
- Perform tests
- Save and collate results
- Opportunity to support and perform test data post-processing within Excel and other software
- Compile and maintain full records of all tests undertaken
- Manage booking in, storage and disposal of test parts
- To control upkeep and storage of test fixtures
- Maintain equipment as scheduled in the TPM Plan.
- Perform validation of instrumentation against calibrated masters.
- Maintain 5S standards and keep works areas at a presentable level
- Work within the requirements of the company manual within IATF16949 and ISO14001.
Test Technician Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be Apprenticed trained with at least 2 – 3 years industry experience.
- Be I.T Literate and able to input and process data
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a test or development role previously is a must.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Technician / Engineer to join a dynamic working environment and to get a career path within a specialist area of automotive technology.
Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Derby, Tamworth, Warwick, Coleville
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994