We are a well-respected employer within the manufacturing sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join our established maintenance team.
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- As a proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a fast-paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and have some understanding of Plc Controls and Robot applications. However you must be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
The role is commutable from Lapworth, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Southam & Warwick
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
- Plus Paid Overtime
- Premium Rates
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Pension
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Holiday & Early Friday Finish
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Leamington, Coventry & Daventry.
We are a well-respected employer within a NON AUTOMOTIVE engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our established maintenance team.
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Company Pension
- Very Stable Working Environment.
Duties of a Electrical Maintenance Technician
As a proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a fast-paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Electrical Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
The role is commutable from Allesley, Bedworth, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby & Solihull
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Reliability Planner to join our established engineering business that has a presence across the UK.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability Planner
You will be required to support the maintenance team in providing technical support and plant related project planning, whilst also championing the use of preventative maintenance strategies.
- Plan and co-ordinate all maintenance activities ensuring adequate resources are available
- Liaise with the Senior Maintenance Team Members for equipment availability
- Manage and update the CMMS system
- Undertake the management and purchasing of critical spares
- Undertake and collate data for plant reliability reports such as vibration analysis, oil analysis and thermography.
- Ensure Risk Assessments/Method Statements are complete
- Manage maintenance contracts and site inspection plans
- Provide maintenance records for Quality audits
- Produce and review weekly and monthly planning figures and present results
- Support maintenance team with other activities such as arranging plant specific training
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability Planner
To succeed in the role you must hold either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualifications ideally to an HNC standard and must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2-3 years' experience of maintenance planning within a manufacturing, production or process environment.
You must also be able to demonstrate significant experience administering a CMMS system, be IT literate and confident working with Engineering and Production staff.
In return for your skills and experience we offer a starting salary in the region of £40,000, alongside Annual Bonus, Exceptional Company Pension, Company Car Options and GENUINE Ongoing Training and Career Development.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join an organisation that have enviable reputation for producing world leading products.
This role is commutable from most areas of the West Midlands
<p><font color="#72c02c" size="4"><strong>Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994</strong></font></p>
Are you a Maintenance Electrician actively seeking a new opportunity? Are you looking for a company who can offer stability – then this might just be the role for you!
We are currently assisting a Manufacturing organisation based in the Lancashire Area who are actively recruiting for a Maintenance electrician to join their already well-established maintenance team on site, this is an exciting opportunity for a keen and driven individual who enjoys picking up overtime
The Maintenance Electrician position is commutable from the following locations: Blackburn / Bolton / Oldham / Burnley
Benefits the Maintenance Electrician will receive:
- £41,000 / £42,000
- 33days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Great Pension
The Maintenance Electrician will work the following shift: Continental – 4on-4off – 2days-2nights 7am till 7pm / 7pm till 7am
Experience and Duties Required:
- To Complete all PPM for the site
- Site Maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Respond to Breakdowns in a timely manner
- Experience with both Mechanical and Electrical Parts
- Able to read Electrical drawings
- PLC knowledge would be at an advantage –
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in Electrical engineering HNC / City & Guilds
- Minimum of 5 years-experience
- Experience with the following: Hydraulics & Pneumatics / PLC systems / Shredders and Granulators / Single and 3 Phase systems / Temp Controllers and pressure controllers
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Another brilliant opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join an expanding fleet of engineers for a company based near Telford. My client is a specialist in all types of engineering.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be required to install, commission and service CNC machines, Presses and Saws. You will also be attending breakdowns and providing a planned maintenance service for clients across the UK. This role will require you to travel and occasionally stop overnight.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- £28,000 - £30,000 + OT at premium rates. (OTE £36,000).
- Fully expensed company car.
- All travel and overnight stops paid for.
- Mobile phone.
- Paid Door to Door.
- Company pension.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Loads of training.
Duties of the Field Service Engineer include:
- Servicing of timber machinery.
- Installation & commissioning of machinery.
- Carry out site training.
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Attend breakdowns and carry out repairs.
- Ensure that repairs are carried out safely and with minimum supervision.
Requirements of a Field Service Engineer include:
- 18th Edition.
- NVQ Level 3 (Electrical or Mechanical).
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience.
- 3-Phase knowledge.
- Strong fault-finding abilities.
A huge opportunity to join a growing team of Field Service Engineers at a great company with lots of benefits.
This Field Service Engineer position is commutable from: Telford, Shifnal, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Stourport and surrounding areas.
I am looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician role for a leading global organisation within the Manufacturing sector. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team to provide breakdown cover and maintain machinery and Automation equipment.
The shifts for the Maintenance Electrician role are 4 on 4 off days and nights 6-6.
- Salary £39,268
- 23 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Sick pay based on length of service, up to 24 weeks
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ ONC / HNC / HND / City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering and 18th Edition trained. The ideal Maintenance Electrician must come from a manufacturing or packaging environment. Injection Mould experience would also be beneficial.
The Maintenance Electrician role will include and require you to have the following experience:
- To provide shift breakdown cover on all machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To provide PPM on machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Engineers and Multi Skilled Engineers with an Electrical bias who can commute to Leicester, Corby, Peterborough, and Grantham.
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Our world-leading client is looking for a Product Design Engineer, inside IR35. The initial assignment duration is 6 months with the possibility of extension.
This is a hybrid role; you will be expected to work onsite 1 or 2 days per week.
For this role we're looking for an engineer with a design biased background who has some project management experience. You will need to be comfortable drawing up quality reviews and liaising with suppliers.
- Duration: 6 months, possibly longer
- Pay: £25.48 - £28.66 per hour (this role is inside IR35)
Product Design Engineer Candidate Requirements
- CREO experience is required
- PTC Windchill experience would be a big advantage
- Ideally Degree qualified, but this isn’t essential
- Prior entry level engineering equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required
- Knowledge of MS Office
Product Design Engineer Job Summary
- This product focused position applies knowledge of engineering principles and design practices to create optimized design concepts and mechanical design specifications considering application, cost, weight, performance, reliability, durability, manufacturing, assembly, and serviceability.
- This role effectively communicates the capability of a design concept to meet cross-functional requirements including assessment of alternative and competitive design concepts and works effectively across cross-functional disciplines to develop corporate and customer requirements including those required to resolve product issues.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Investigates Value Package Introduction (VPI) program team or field-based issues, understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action, owns problem resolution from a design perspective, while documenting results with guidance from more experienced team members.
- Applies and supports the execution of processes such as Critical Design Decisions, System Design and Validation Consideration Checklist, Design Review, and tools such as iDFMEA, DVA, GD&T, CREO, ANSYS Workbench required to enable high quality component and subsystem-level design decision-making and design refinement.
- Supports design decision-making in the areas of concept selection, concept optimization, and design
- Owns problem resolution for moderately complex components, products, systems, subsystems or services with a greater degree of technical complexity and ambiguity over the entry level engineer level and with greater accountability to the project team.
- Provides independent execution of established work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge; engages with the improvement of systems and processes.
- Involves minimal direct management of people but could involve the coordination and direction of work amongst technicians and/or temporary student employees.
- The Product Design Engineer contributes effectively toward team goals, exhibits influence within a work group and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
An urgent role has become available for a DATA ANALYST to be a key member of the Sales Team. This role is within a huge International global manufacturing organisation who are experiencing growth and continued uplift on their products and services.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be giving invaluable assistance to help validate pricing structures, or order to aid cost recovery from the customers, in order to keep on top of spiraling raw material costs
An IMMEDIATE start can be offered, as is flexible working, if needed. This will be an initial 6-month temporary contract with a view to this becoming permanent
BENEFITS OF A DATA ANALYST
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Flexible Working if required
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- 37.5 Hours Working Week
- Should this role become permanent other benefits would be available
DUTIES OF DATA ANALYST
- Validate pricing structures in order to aid recovery of costs from customers
- Access raw material costs and energy
- Monitor raw material changes and map impact on pricing
- Help the Sales team to prepare a business case to re-negotiate pricing where appropriate
- Help prepare PowerPoint slides to present recovery claims with evidence of invoices etc
- Calculate the financial impact of raw material / energy price changes against individual part numbers
- Update databases with new prices
- Calculate monthly, quarterly, and annual raw material price changes
REQUIREMENTS OF DATA ANALYST
- Relevant data analyst experience
- To have previously monitored raw material / energy costs
- It is critical that you have strong attention to detail skills
- To have previously worked with a sales Department
- Good level of IT literacy
A very special role has become available for a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER where youi will have the chance to join a World-renowned organisation, who supply their products into a wide range of different industry sectors.
They have over 250 facilities world-wide, with up to 70,000 staff employed & their products are supplied into automotive, defence, motorsport, and aftermarkets.
This is a Manufacturing Engineer role, that will give you responsibility for Manufacturing activity and support processes, machines, and methods so if you are a Manufacturing Engineer who is thinking about your next step in your career, but need a stable, growing organisation, this could be just the right next step for you.
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Knowle and Tamworth
BENEFITS OF A MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Smart pay Pension Scheme with 6% Employer contribution
- Life Assurance x4
- Attendance bonus paid annually of £540
- 33 days holiday with one-week shutdown in summer and Christmas
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen facility
- 37.5 hour working week with an early finish on Fridays
- Growing, Stable, Progressive organisation
DUTIES OF MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- Control modifications of products
- Design, develop and source tooling, handling, and fixtures
- Analysis of OEE Downtime and implementation of corrective actions
- New Product Introduction – design, development, routing, ISIR, PPAP and Tooling requirements
- Methos improvement
- Specification and development of consumables
- Plan and co-ordinate equipment movements and layouts
- Identify areas for cost savings
- Installation of new and existing plant
- Support Maintenance
REQUIREMENTS OF MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- Degree / HNC in Engineering
- Relevant Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Ideally, gained from within a high-volume manufacturing background
- Experience of New Product Introduction
- Supplier and Customer liaison knowledge
- This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and would suit someone who is energetic, flexible, adaptable, and motivated