We are a well-respected employer within the manufacturing sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join our established maintenance team.
Benefits on offer to the Maintenance Technician:
- Salary in the region of £40,000
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician:
As a proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a fast-paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and have some understanding of Plc Controls and Robot applications. However you must be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
The Maintenance Technician's role is commutable from: Lapworth, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Southam & Warwick
1999 - 2021 Celebrating 22 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson to support our plant maintenance and reliability team at our operation within the region.
- Starting salary in the region of £26,000 - £28,000
- Paid Holiday
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
As a Maintenance Engineering Storeman you will be solely responsible for running the Engineering Stores which contain over 15,000 various engineering consumables and electrical / mechanical components that are used by the Maintenance Team on a daily basis.
The stores system at present is going through the process of being automated, therefore if you have experience of working CMMS software such as SAP, Shires or Maximo you will feel at home.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
To be successful in your application you must:-
- Have previous experience running a Stores Department within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production Environment.
- Have experience of working with Computerised Stores Systems.
- Have experience of performing and logging Stock Audits
- Must be Pc literate.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role.
The Maintenance Engineering Storeperson role is commutable from: Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Henley in Arden, Redditch, Stratford upon Avon & Studley.
We are a well-respected employer within the manufacturing sector and are seeking to recruit a proven Contract Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to support our maintenance team.
Duties of a Contract Maintenance Technician
As a proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a fast paced manufacturing or production environment.
Requirements of a Contract Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and have some understanding of Plc Controls but must be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast paced manufacturing or production environment.
As this assignment starts in early April (and will be ongoing) and it falls INSIDE IR35 the regulations apply, therefore we can only engage you via PAYE or an FCSA approved umbrella service provider.
The Contract Maintenance Technician role is commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Nuneaton & Coleshill
We are a well-respected employer within the Food Processing sector and are seeking to recruit a number of proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineersto join our established maintenance team.
- Salary of up to £36,000 (dependent on your chosen shift pattern)
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
- Stable And Secure Working Environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a food processing or packaging facility.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified either Electrically or Mechanically and be multi skilled in your abilities. Having gained your Maintenance experience from supporting plant and equipment within a fast-paced FMCG environment where you have supported an array of sector specific equipment such as ovens, check weighers, metal detectors, flow wrappers and high speed conveyors.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable market sector, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package and ongoing training and development, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as an Essential Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Stratford upon Avon, Sutton Coldfield, Worcester & Tamworth
We are currently recruiting for a leading Specialist organisation based in the North West who are now looking to strengthen their already established maintenance team by recruiting for an additional Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – mechanically biased with a 70/30 Split
- £30,000 - £34,000
- 33 days Holidays
- On-site Parking
- Days Only, Monday to Friday
- Location: Stockport
Ideally the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will hold the following:
- You will be required to assist with both Mechanical and electrical repairs of machinery across the plant.
- PPM Checks and maintenance work where required
- Filling out relevant paperwork I.E. PPM Sheets
The ideal Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Mechanical and Electrical abilities, ideally, we are looking for a 70/30 split (Mechanically Biased)
- Holding fault finding abilities with PLC controls i.e. Siemens & Allen Bradley
- Experience with CNC Machinery is key to this role.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced manufacturing background
- Continuous improvement and lead manufacturing Skills and experience
- Previous experience within a Lead maintenance engineer role.
- Apprentice trained holding a City & Guilds / NVQ in mechanical Engineering.
This Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from: Hyde / Ashton-Under-Lyne / Manchester / Altrincham / Stretford
We are currently recruiting for a international organisation based in Manchester in their search for an Electrical Instrumentation Engineer to join their already established team.
Benefits on offer to the Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
- Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
- Great Pension
- 25+8days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Health care
- Company Bonus
- Working Days Only – 8am till 4pm
Ideally the Electrical Instrumentation Engineer will hold:
- Previous experience within an Electrical Instrumentation Position
- Experience within SCADA Systems.
- Calibration on Instruments
- Electrical & Mechanical preventative maintenance on process lines, furnaces, Presses, CNC Machines, Mixers and blenders.
- Installation of new and existing machinery with some domestic installation work
- Calibration of instruments
- Utilise CMM’s to carry out planned maintenance
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- Previous experience with Siemens S7 PLC’s – fault finding abilities
- Previous experience with Fanuc
- Previous experience with the following: Inverters, Temp controllers, Mixers, Blenders, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Furnaces and Presses.
- Great communications Skills
- Ideally Apprentice trained, holding a HNC / HND in Electrical engineering / City& Guilds
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
This role Electrical Instrumentation engineer role is commutable from: Stretford / Sale / Stockport / Salford / Manchester
We are currently assisting a Leading organisation based in the Liverpool in their search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrically Biased, to join their already established maintenance team.
- £40,000 to £43,000
- 25+8days holiday
Shift: Days and Afternoon NO Nights – NO Weekends
This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer's role is commutable from: Warrington / Wigan / Liverpool / St Helens / Leigh
Ideally the Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer will hold the following experience:
- Fault finding abilities with PLC’s
- Experience with Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- ABB Robot programs
- To maintain all plant, equipment and facilities, supporting production with repairs in the event of breakdown and any installation work, also to support all continuous improvement work as required throughout the facility.
- Responsible for completing planned maintenance schedules, ensuring all machines are handed back to production, safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and report and rectify any faults found over and above the schedule.
- Responsible for the inspection, fault finding and rectification of problems to equipment and hand back the equipment safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and inform production and management of any impending failure to the plant ensuring that equipment is safe at all times.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical isolations for employee’s safety and follow current regulations and guidelines applicable to the position.
- Work with departments to plan and prioritise work.
- Manage the CMM system
- Implement continuous improvement plans and projects.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Generate reports as and when required for the Operations Manager.
- Assist in ensuring the plant is a safe and healthy place to work by carrying out the actions of the HSE Committee and workplace inspections as directed by the Operations Manage
- Practical Health and safety knowledge
- Good I.T Skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time Keeping
Ideally looking for the Individual to be apprentice trained holding a HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering.
An organisation with a truly global recognised brand for quality and innovation with a reputation for producing world leading products, are currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee the Real Estate Management of their Midlands facilities. The organisation has a strong dedicated workforce already in place that provides all the necessary specialist and departmental support a global corporate company needs to function in these modern times.
As a busy manufacturing organisation with a large existing portfolio of property they need to ensure their buildings and infrastructure are fully optimised and remain sustainable for the continued running and growth of the company. A Project Manager is now required to support the daily function of working with internal stakeholders and external partners to guarantee and maintain the use and the delivery of property that meets their growing demands.
Benefits for the Project Manager
- Starting salary £50,000 - £52,000,
- Tax Efficient Car Options,
- Annual Bonus,
- Exceptional Company Pension,
- Above Average Holiday Entitlement
Duties of a Project Manager
- As the Senior Project Manager, you will ensure optimised & sustainable use of the company’s Real Estate through management of strategic building & infrastructure projects on behalf of internal stakeholders with delivery on time, to agreed quality and at agreed cost.
- You will independently lead multiple projects based on Real Estate Process to provide functional & efficient work environments for the various internal business partners within given targets for cost, quality, time and life-cycle cost.
- You will ensure project delivery is achieved at the highest levels of quality using approved systems, processes, tools and methods during the planning, realisation and handover phases, in addition to preparing facilities for optimised operational use of all service processes throughout the life cycle of the facility.
- You will be a key player in resolving conflicts with either internal stakeholders or external consultants & construction companies in order for project to meet cost, time and quality targets.
- A Formal Qualification (Degree / HND) in Civil, Construction, Building Services or Engineering
- Excellent skills in project management and the execution of multiple large projects.
- Demonstrated ability of high-level stakeholder management exposure.
- Knowledge of future building standards.
- Demonstrated ability to translate between business need and technical requirements.
- Strong competence in alternative contractual models for project realisation.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a global brand and be part of a passionate group of people where individual employee’s welfare and personal and career development matter and are taken seriously.
This Project Manager's role is commutable from: Warwick, Oxford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Coventry, Banbury, London
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
This is a fantastic opportunity, for a hands-on Quality Technician, to join a well-established, reputable, and respected family run business, operating for over 40 years.
The company is committed to British craftmanship, combining the beauty of natural products and other high-performance materials.
The Quality Technician is responsible for assisting in implementation and maintenance of all Quality documentation, procedures, testing and control of the manufacturing process. You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to work and communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, up to and including Directors. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Quality Technician will assist with the generation of documentation to ensure Continuous improvement and Customer Satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should ideally be looking to progress into a Quality Engineer in the near future.
This Quality Technicain's role is Commutable From: Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Banbury, Coventry, Hinckley, Leamington Spa
7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week
Quality Technician Person Specification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment and minimum 2 years’ experience as a Quality Technician
- Working Knowledge of 5 core tools, APQP, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, MSA
- Engineering Background, with Audit experience
- Experience of a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to lead and make decisions, and the ability to meet targets and achieve results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Quality Technician Key Responsibilities
- Handling Issues as they arise, including supplier issues
- Reviewing operating procedures for effectiveness
- Product Audits and Process Audits
- Training and assessment of operators
- Reporting on Quality Indices
- Provide accurate data, introducing and maintaining Quality Documentation
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994