£50,000 - £60,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS + PENSION + EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS AND PROSPECTS
A MARVELLOUS opportunity has arisen for an experienced ACCOUNT MANAGER.
They are a global market leader, and they continually keep pace with new technologies and processes. Assured future for their products worldwide.
As their Account Manager, you will be joining a highly prestigious manufacturing organisation, and you will enjoy working with a friendly, proactive and highly supportive team.
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Clarification of specifications
- Acting as a link between the technical and estimating teams
- Determining pricing strategies
- Prepare and submit quotes
- Prepare and present business proposals
- Control all aspects of commercial / pricing / and tooling costs
- Quotation for new tooling costs
- First point of contact for customer concerns
- Assist with annual price negotiations and annual budgets
- Provide support to the Senior Account Manager
- Essential Account Management experience
- To be able to demonstrate a full understanding of commercial, engineering systems and processes
- You will have gained your knowledge from within a fast -paced manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of commercial principles, costings and quotation tools
- To be able to operate in a multi-national working environment
- A professional and confident approach
- Some travel in the UK and overseas is required
- This role would suit a dynamic, energetic, highly motivated Sales professional.
You will be joining an established organisation, and you will enjoy the support of a strong management team.
Send your CV ASAP.
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
This has to be the most exciting opportunity!!!
The products are unique, the benefits available are genuinely, second to none!
If you are a Warehouse Manager, who is looking to join a progressive, busy, inclusive and stable organisation, then look no further.
The Warehouse department will be yours to lead and organise, to ensure that excellent service is delivered to all customers
Benefits for a Warehouse Manager:
- Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
- Generous Pension
- Excellent Bonus
- Superb Prospects
- Other Unique Outstanding Benefits!
Duties of a Warehouse Manager:
- Lead and manage your team
- Support, organise and engage your team
- Recruit and develop the team
- Conduct performance and development appraisals
- Identification of training needs
- Discipline and grievance
- Timekeeping and absence management
- Organise and plan of resources in the Warehouse
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Manage the returns process
- Adjustment of systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Attend weekly, production, stock and quality meetings
- Drive forward continuous improvements
Requirements of a Warehouse Manager:
- Proven Warehouse Management experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have worked with WMS JDA Despatcher / Red Prairie
- Good knowledge of 5S Standards
- A strong Man Manager, a natural Leader
- Customer orientated
This is a truly exceptional opportunity, and if you are looking for that next step in your career, look no further.
This business offers unique products, that no-one else does, giving them a very strong position in the marketplace.
They truly believe in developing their staff, hence why the benefits available, are truly, second to none, and the staff retention here, is incredibly high.
Send your CV ASAP.
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area are looking for an experienced TOOLMAKER.
As a Toolmaker, you will be joining a fast-paced, well respected Manufacturing organisation. Under the guidance of the Toolroom Manager, you will be conducting tooling repairs in order to meet production needs.
If you are a Toolmaker, hoping to join an established, busy organisation, with plenty of new orders, this could be the answer to your prayers.
Benefits for a Toolmaker:
- Salary : £25,000 - £31,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Early Finish Friday
- Well Established, Busy Organisation
Duties of a Toolmaker:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on exiting tooling
- Attend breakdowns
- Complete Tool reports for refurbishment and improvement plans
- Repairs to jigs and fixtures
- Tooling modifications and refurbishments
- Happy to work Double Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Requirements of a Toolmaker:
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained, but this is not essential
- Happy to be flexible to work Double day shifts and Overtime when necessary
- Relevant Toolmaking experience, preferably pressings
- Refurbishment and breakdown exposure
- A friendly disposition, you will be joining a friendly team
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.