You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEER
Due to continued growth in our business we are seeking to recruit a Welding and Fabrication Engineer on a day’s shift pattern with hours of work 8am-4pm with plenty of overtime.
Benefits for a Welding and Fabrication Engineer:
- Along with a salary ranging from £26,000 - £32,000, the company offer a pension scheme and excellent holiday.
Responsibilities of our Welding and Fabrication Engineer:
- Executing jobs and tasks to a high standard and specification, consulting blueprints and sketches where appropriate.
- Responding to reactive breakdowns as prioritised by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assessing equipment, structures, materials and job specification for appropriate welding positions and methods.
- Monitoring equipment for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Implementation of continuous improvement ideas and actions.
- Support building and machine change projects as required.
The Welding and Fabrication Engineer will be required to hold a welding qualification, supported by a qualified welding procedure (WPQR). To be qualified, coded and have experience in shielded metal arc welding (Stick welding), gas tungsten Arc welding (TIG welding) and gas metal arc welding (MIG welding). Have experience also with Flux cored Arc welding experience.
This is just one of the opportunities Probe's Maintenance Division is currently working, if this one is not quite right for you, then please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.