This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
This is a PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
My client is looking to appoint a part time (25 hours) Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will play a key role within their finance team. This Family business has continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties include:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Help with administration duties, such as photocopying
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk is essential
- Experience with Pegasus Opera preferable
- Confident user of excel, and all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
Benefits for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- 30 days holiday pro-rata
- Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength
- Working with a very supportive team
To find out more about this super opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services
Are you CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified, looking to step up to a Finance Manager role? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? With experience within the Manufacturing Sector? Then get in touch!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or someone who is doing the role without the title. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 33 days holiday, Private healthcare and potential to develop within the business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working for a leading Manufacturing organisation with more than 60 years’ experience and a flagship within their industry.
As the Finance Manager, your role will be very hands on, duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Support MD with budget management and reforecasting
- Prepare a monthly report on business performance for the Business Area Controller
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts including reconciliation and year end entries, working to tight deadlines and supporting external auditor
- Managing monthly cash flow
- Producing and reconciling VAT statement
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- People management of a small Finance team
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Finance Manager or the experience without the title but ready for that “step-up”
- Experience withing the MANUFACTURING sector is essential
- Happy to take on a very much a “Hands on” role
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, Part qualified would be considered
- Strong organisational skills and passion for meeting deadlines
- IT literate
- Have an analytical mind set
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
- Team Management experience preferable but not essential
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Standard Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Death in service insurance
To apply or to find out more information about this position, please contact me.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
An established Company, who design and manufacture fine, bespoke freestanding and fitted furniture are now in the position to be able to hire an experienced Cabinet Maker.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cabinet Maker / Bench Joiner to work as part of a highly prestigious organisation.
The working conditions are superb and can offer a very strong work / life balance.
They are a leading, highly skilled manufacturer of fine furniture from small fine pieces to large architectural and refurbishment pieces.
- Manufacture bespoke furniture
- Work within timescale to achieve Manufacturing targets
- Raise technical issues to ensure client receives the highest quality product
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An essential high-level practical furniture and joiner skill
- 3 years minimum experience within the industry
- A fine eye for detail
- A hard-working individual
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- A Highly competitive salary, offered dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- A super work/life balance
- You will be joining a stable, well established business
A Midland based busy company with a current strong order book into 2021, are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with ideally 8 - 10 years exposure of Material Handling moving Machinery Design, with the ability to use both 2D & 3D CAD.
The position will be part of a lively small project team that are responsible for designing and building one-off and bespoke material handling equipment that normally combines both static and moving part machinery and fabrications.
The right candidate will have had recent experience with sheet metal forming and fabrication, structural and machinery design and have a good working knowledge of incorporating motors and moving parts into designs.
The industry sectors supported, vary between Industrial Laundry, Distribution, E-commerce and Automotive and the small project team will get involved in the complete project life cycle of each programme and order.
- Mechanical Design biased – 2D & 3D CAD (Ideally Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor or similar)
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience working within a materials handling or bespoke moving machinery background
- A good understanding of mechanical principles and working to set engineering standards
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and assembly techniques with different materials, particularly folded, welded and punched sheet steel.
- A good appreciation of electrical and controls systems within automation to enable collaboration with specialists in these fields (No electrical circuit or control system design is expected from the candidate).
- Some good project engineering ability and good exposure of taking projects from concept through to production.
- Good working experience of Design Quality and Bill of Materials and Design Changes
- A candidate who is generally interested in mechanical engineering
- A good team and project player, who is happy to adapt and support projects
- A strong proactive attitude and self-motivated
- A natural problem solver
- Able to remain focused, professional and calm during demanding and challenging projects
- Willingness to support projects with extra hours when needed
- Someone who works well within a small busy team
- Salary £40,000- £45,000
- Working week 8.30 – 5pm Mon – Thurs & 8.30 – 3.30pm Fri
- (Hours can be 7.30 – 4pm or 9.30 – 6pm if required)
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area are looking for an experienced TOOLMAKER.
As a Toolmaker, you will be joining a fast-paced, well respected Manufacturing organisation. Under the guidance of the Toolroom Manager, you will be conducting tooling repairs in order to meet production needs.
If you are a Toolmaker, hoping to join an established, busy organisation, with plenty of new orders, this could be the answer to your prayers.
Benefits for a Toolmaker:
- Salary : £25,000 - £31,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Early Finish Friday
- Well Established, Busy Organisation
Duties of a Toolmaker:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on exiting tooling
- Attend breakdowns
- Complete Tool reports for refurbishment and improvement plans
- Repairs to jigs and fixtures
- Tooling modifications and refurbishments
- Happy to work Double Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Requirements of a Toolmaker:
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained, but this is not essential
- Happy to be flexible to work Double day shifts and Overtime when necessary
- Relevant Toolmaking experience, preferably pressings
- Refurbishment and breakdown exposure
- A friendly disposition, you will be joining a friendly team
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.