This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
An established Company, who design and manufacture fine, bespoke freestanding and fitted furniture are now in the position to be able to hire an experienced Cabinet Maker.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cabinet Maker / Bench Joiner to work as part of a highly prestigious organisation.
The working conditions are superb and can offer a very strong work / life balance.
They are a leading, highly skilled manufacturer of fine furniture from small fine pieces to large architectural and refurbishment pieces.
- Manufacture bespoke furniture
- Work within timescale to achieve Manufacturing targets
- Raise technical issues to ensure client receives the highest quality product
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An essential high-level practical furniture and joiner skill
- 3 years minimum experience within the industry
- A fine eye for detail
- A hard-working individual
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- A Highly competitive salary, offered dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- A super work/life balance
- You will be joining a stable, well established business
A Midland based busy company with a current strong order book into 2021, are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with ideally 8 - 10 years exposure of Material Handling moving Machinery Design, with the ability to use both 2D & 3D CAD.
The position will be part of a lively small project team that are responsible for designing and building one-off and bespoke material handling equipment that normally combines both static and moving part machinery and fabrications.
The right candidate will have had recent experience with sheet metal forming and fabrication, structural and machinery design and have a good working knowledge of incorporating motors and moving parts into designs.
The industry sectors supported, vary between Industrial Laundry, Distribution, E-commerce and Automotive and the small project team will get involved in the complete project life cycle of each programme and order.
- Mechanical Design biased – 2D & 3D CAD (Ideally Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor or similar)
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience working within a materials handling or bespoke moving machinery background
- A good understanding of mechanical principles and working to set engineering standards
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and assembly techniques with different materials, particularly folded, welded and punched sheet steel.
- A good appreciation of electrical and controls systems within automation to enable collaboration with specialists in these fields (No electrical circuit or control system design is expected from the candidate).
- Some good project engineering ability and good exposure of taking projects from concept through to production.
- Good working experience of Design Quality and Bill of Materials and Design Changes
- A candidate who is generally interested in mechanical engineering
- A good team and project player, who is happy to adapt and support projects
- A strong proactive attitude and self-motivated
- A natural problem solver
- Able to remain focused, professional and calm during demanding and challenging projects
- Willingness to support projects with extra hours when needed
- Someone who works well within a small busy team
- Salary £40,000- £45,000
- Working week 8.30 – 5pm Mon – Thurs & 8.30 – 3.30pm Fri
- (Hours can be 7.30 – 4pm or 9.30 – 6pm if required)