HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
This has to be the most exciting opportunity!!!
The products are unique, the benefits available are genuinely, second to none!
If you are a Warehouse Manager, who is looking to join a progressive, busy, inclusive and stable organisation, then look no further.
The Warehouse department will be yours to lead and organise, to ensure that excellent service is delivered to all customers
Benefits for a Warehouse Manager:
- Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
- Generous Pension
- Excellent Bonus
- Superb Prospects
- Other Unique Outstanding Benefits!
Duties of a Warehouse Manager:
- Lead and manage your team
- Support, organise and engage your team
- Recruit and develop the team
- Conduct performance and development appraisals
- Identification of training needs
- Discipline and grievance
- Timekeeping and absence management
- Organise and plan of resources in the Warehouse
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Manage the returns process
- Adjustment of systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Attend weekly, production, stock and quality meetings
- Drive forward continuous improvements
Requirements of a Warehouse Manager:
- Proven Warehouse Management experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have worked with WMS JDA Despatcher / Red Prairie
- Good knowledge of 5S Standards
- A strong Man Manager, a natural Leader
- Customer orientated
This is a truly exceptional opportunity, and if you are looking for that next step in your career, look no further.
This business offers unique products, that no-one else does, giving them a very strong position in the marketplace.
They truly believe in developing their staff, hence why the benefits available, are truly, second to none, and the staff retention here, is incredibly high.
Send your CV ASAP.