An established Company, who design and manufacture fine, bespoke freestanding and fitted furniture are now in the position to be able to hire an experienced Cabinet Maker.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cabinet Maker / Bench Joiner to work as part of a highly prestigious organisation.
The working conditions are superb and can offer a very strong work / life balance.
They are a leading, highly skilled manufacturer of fine furniture from small fine pieces to large architectural and refurbishment pieces.
- Manufacture bespoke furniture
- Work within timescale to achieve Manufacturing targets
- Raise technical issues to ensure client receives the highest quality product
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An essential high-level practical furniture and joiner skill
- 3 years minimum experience within the industry
- A fine eye for detail
- A hard-working individual
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- A Highly competitive salary, offered dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- A super work/life balance
- You will be joining a stable, well established business
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area are looking for an experienced TOOLMAKER.
As a Toolmaker, you will be joining a fast-paced, well respected Manufacturing organisation. Under the guidance of the Toolroom Manager, you will be conducting tooling repairs in order to meet production needs.
If you are a Toolmaker, hoping to join an established, busy organisation, with plenty of new orders, this could be the answer to your prayers.
Benefits for a Toolmaker:
- Salary : £25,000 - £31,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Early Finish Friday
- Well Established, Busy Organisation
Duties of a Toolmaker:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on exiting tooling
- Attend breakdowns
- Complete Tool reports for refurbishment and improvement plans
- Repairs to jigs and fixtures
- Tooling modifications and refurbishments
- Happy to work Double Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Requirements of a Toolmaker:
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained, but this is not essential
- Happy to be flexible to work Double day shifts and Overtime when necessary
- Relevant Toolmaking experience, preferably pressings
- Refurbishment and breakdown exposure
- A friendly disposition, you will be joining a friendly team
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
This is an excellent opportunity, with a world leading business, for a proven Analysis Engineer, supporting on a battery pack project, for 20 weeks.
This applied science position conducts numerical computations via third party and in-house tools to determine structural performance of components and systems. Evaluates software and methods and provides improvement recommendations. The results from the computer models are used to determine the validity of the design to meet the customer requirements. Design recommendations are then provided as needed.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to present the analysis results to a wide audience
- Experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Previous experience in thermal / mechanical analysis
- Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making.
- Preferred candidates would have a mix of experience using MS Office tools, Matlab, Python, APDLANSYS, FORTRAN or C programming, Windows/Linux operating systems, and desktop/remote high-performance computing hardware systems.
- Good background and understanding in engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics and thermodynamics)
- Design experience, able to make adjustments to existing models and provide sound design direction to improve components/systems ability to meet requirements
- Able to break down mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks and pass-fail criteria to assess designs
- Experienced in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time-based accelerometer data, Frequency response plots, thermocouple data... etc.)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis essential (transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration etc.)
- Skilled in Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis (LS Dyna, Ansys Explicit Dynamics) and experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Good reporting skills, able to portray analysis results to a wide range of audience and effectively providing guidance to key stakeholders. Experienced in scripting and automating repetitive tasks is a bonus
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Obtains input and negotiates with Design, Thermal Sciences, Materials and Product Validation and delivers key structural performance parameters like motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. to Design and Product Validation.
- Makes decisions in the area of structural design (materials and their processing as well as geometry) that impact structural performance (motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc.) of components and systems Applies and improves computer modelling processes that estimate motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. and tools such as ANSYS, FE-Safe, GT-Suite, and AVL Excite required to support the processes and enable high quality decision making.
- Provides independent leadership of smaller business impact projects or ownership of complex components, products, systems or services with greater elements of ambiguity over the senior or lead engineer level and with full accountability to the project team.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge. Leads the development and improvement of work processes and systems across a functional discipline area within a business unit site.
- Coordinates and directs work amongst technicians and temporary student employees, assists in the transfer of knowledge to lesser experienced engineers through either indirect (scope of influence) or direct management of a small, local group of engineers.
- Provides support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role. Operates as a recognized specialist in a discipline or product area within the immediate team.
Hours and Pay
- £35.00 per hour - Ltd Company
- 40 hours per week
- Contract period – 20 weeks initially
Commutable From: Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead
Due to growth, a reputable, Leicestershire based Manufacturer who supplies into Utilities, Medical & Automotive Industries, requires an experienced Toolmaker to join the team to help fulfil a continued and growing workbook. If you are an experienced Tool Maker who is looking to use their varied skillset please apply today.
Offering the successful Toolmaker:
- Early Friday Finish
- Parking on site
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety in projects
- A healthy, pleasant working environment
Skills required of the Toolmaker:
- Experienced toolmaker
- Ability to use CNC die Sink and CNC milling machine
- Capable of using wire EDM
- Ability to use hand and bench tools
- Ability to read Engineers drawings
- Quality Inspection skills (Vernier callipers, gauges, micrometers)
Roles and responsibilities of Toolmaker
- Setting and operating machinery
- Occasional use of manual machinery
- Assembling of tools
- QI of own works
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Lutterworth.
A Midland based busy company with a current strong order book into 2021, are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with ideally 8 - 10 years exposure of Material Handling moving Machinery Design, with the ability to use both 2D & 3D CAD.
The position will be part of a lively small project team that are responsible for designing and building one-off and bespoke material handling equipment that normally combines both static and moving part machinery and fabrications.
The right candidate will have had recent experience with sheet metal forming and fabrication, structural and machinery design and have a good working knowledge of incorporating motors and moving parts into designs.
The industry sectors supported, vary between Industrial Laundry, Distribution, E-commerce and Automotive and the small project team will get involved in the complete project life cycle of each programme and order.
- Mechanical Design biased – 2D & 3D CAD (Ideally Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor or similar)
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience working within a materials handling or bespoke moving machinery background
- A good understanding of mechanical principles and working to set engineering standards
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and assembly techniques with different materials, particularly folded, welded and punched sheet steel.
- A good appreciation of electrical and controls systems within automation to enable collaboration with specialists in these fields (No electrical circuit or control system design is expected from the candidate).
- Some good project engineering ability and good exposure of taking projects from concept through to production.
- Good working experience of Design Quality and Bill of Materials and Design Changes
- A candidate who is generally interested in mechanical engineering
- A good team and project player, who is happy to adapt and support projects
- A strong proactive attitude and self-motivated
- A natural problem solver
- Able to remain focused, professional and calm during demanding and challenging projects
- Willingness to support projects with extra hours when needed
- Someone who works well within a small busy team
- Salary £40,000- £45,000
- Working week 8.30 – 5pm Mon – Thurs & 8.30 – 3.30pm Fri
- (Hours can be 7.30 – 4pm or 9.30 – 6pm if required)
This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking