A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area are looking for an experienced TOOLMAKER.
As a Toolmaker, you will be joining a fast-paced, well respected Manufacturing organisation. Under the guidance of the Toolroom Manager, you will be conducting tooling repairs in order to meet production needs.
If you are a Toolmaker, hoping to join an established, busy organisation, with plenty of new orders, this could be the answer to your prayers.
Benefits for a Toolmaker:
- Salary : £25,000 - £31,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Early Finish Friday
- Well Established, Busy Organisation
Duties of a Toolmaker:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on exiting tooling
- Attend breakdowns
- Complete Tool reports for refurbishment and improvement plans
- Repairs to jigs and fixtures
- Tooling modifications and refurbishments
- Happy to work Double Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Requirements of a Toolmaker:
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained, but this is not essential
- Happy to be flexible to work Double day shifts and Overtime when necessary
- Relevant Toolmaking experience, preferably pressings
- Refurbishment and breakdown exposure
- A friendly disposition, you will be joining a friendly team
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
This has to be the most exciting opportunity!!!
The products are unique, the benefits available are genuinely, second to none!
If you are a Warehouse Manager, who is looking to join a progressive, busy, inclusive and stable organisation, then look no further.
The Warehouse department will be yours to lead and organise, to ensure that excellent service is delivered to all customers
Benefits for a Warehouse Manager:
- Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
- Generous Pension
- Excellent Bonus
- Superb Prospects
- Other Unique Outstanding Benefits!
Duties of a Warehouse Manager:
- Lead and manage your team
- Support, organise and engage your team
- Recruit and develop the team
- Conduct performance and development appraisals
- Identification of training needs
- Discipline and grievance
- Timekeeping and absence management
- Organise and plan of resources in the Warehouse
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Manage the returns process
- Adjustment of systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Attend weekly, production, stock and quality meetings
- Drive forward continuous improvements
Requirements of a Warehouse Manager:
- Proven Warehouse Management experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have worked with WMS JDA Despatcher / Red Prairie
- Good knowledge of 5S Standards
- A strong Man Manager, a natural Leader
- Customer orientated
This is a truly exceptional opportunity, and if you are looking for that next step in your career, look no further.
This business offers unique products, that no-one else does, giving them a very strong position in the marketplace.
They truly believe in developing their staff, hence why the benefits available, are truly, second to none, and the staff retention here, is incredibly high.
Send your CV ASAP.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
A Midland based busy company with a current strong order book into 2021, are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with ideally 8 - 10 years exposure of Material Handling moving Machinery Design, with the ability to use both 2D & 3D CAD.
The position will be part of a lively small project team that are responsible for designing and building one-off and bespoke material handling equipment that normally combines both static and moving part machinery and fabrications.
The right candidate will have had recent experience with sheet metal forming and fabrication, structural and machinery design and have a good working knowledge of incorporating motors and moving parts into designs.
The industry sectors supported, vary between Industrial Laundry, Distribution, E-commerce and Automotive and the small project team will get involved in the complete project life cycle of each programme and order.
- Mechanical Design biased – 2D & 3D CAD (Ideally Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor or similar)
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience working within a materials handling or bespoke moving machinery background
- A good understanding of mechanical principles and working to set engineering standards
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and assembly techniques with different materials, particularly folded, welded and punched sheet steel.
- A good appreciation of electrical and controls systems within automation to enable collaboration with specialists in these fields (No electrical circuit or control system design is expected from the candidate).
- Some good project engineering ability and good exposure of taking projects from concept through to production.
- Good working experience of Design Quality and Bill of Materials and Design Changes
- A candidate who is generally interested in mechanical engineering
- A good team and project player, who is happy to adapt and support projects
- A strong proactive attitude and self-motivated
- A natural problem solver
- Able to remain focused, professional and calm during demanding and challenging projects
- Willingness to support projects with extra hours when needed
- Someone who works well within a small busy team
- Salary £40,000- £45,000
- Working week 8.30 – 5pm Mon – Thurs & 8.30 – 3.30pm Fri
- (Hours can be 7.30 – 4pm or 9.30 – 6pm if required)
This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking