You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CONTRACT PANEL WIRER
We are seeking to recruit a number of contract Panel Wirers for a major roll out project. Working with an established team you will be required to wire panels and fit them to manufactured parts to produce the highest quality products, that are utilised in high value products.
- You will be responsible for electrical and panel wiring for industrial plant utilised in high value products.
- You will be responsible for wiring electrical control panels, incorporating PLC, CNC or PC based controllers together with AC servo drives and inverter motor controllers.
- All Control panels will be built to CAD drawings.
- Have previous Panel Wiring Experience.
- Be able to read Panel wiring schematic drawings and diagrams.
- Have a solid knowledge of Electrical components.
- Have some test panels and fault find experience.
- Rates are negotiable dependent on your experience and contractor status.
The role is commutable from Allesley, Bedworth, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby & Solihull
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence