You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Planner to work alongside our Maintenance & Engineering Manager in supporting or extensive maintenance operation. The role will initially be a three-month contract, with a view to permanent employment.
Key Responsibilities of a Maintenance Planner:
- Plan and co-ordinate all maintenance activities ensuring adequate resources are available
- Liaise with the Senior Maintenance Team Members for equipment availability
- Manage and update the CMMS system
- Ensure Risk Assessments/Method Statements are complete
- Manage maintenance contracts and site inspection plans
- Provide maintenance records for Quality audits
- Produce and review weekly and monthly planning figures and present results
- Support maintenance team with other activities such as arranging plant specific training,
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2-3 years' experience of maintenance planning within a manufacturing, production or process environment.
You must be able to demonstrate significant experience administering a CMMS system (Shires Pirana Frontline experience is advantageous) be IT literate and confident working with Engineering and Production staff.
The company offer a negotiable salary of £23,000 - £28,860 alongside an extensive benefits package for permanent employees.
Key Words: Maintenance Planner, Engineering Planner, CMMS, BOM, Engineering Administrator, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician.