You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Probe are pleased to be partnering exclusively with an established manufacturing/engineering company in their search for a new Financial Controller.
The company is a division of a much larger international group and will therefore be a great role for an ambitious accountant looking for their first financial controller position. Candidates must have SAP and manufacturing experience ideally gained in the automotive sector.
Reporting to the Plant General Manager the Financial Controller's duties will include:
- be responsible towards the Group, and for the scope, of the reliability of Management data and compliance with procedures,
- draw up the results for the scope according to the methodology, criteria and indicators defined by the Group,
- respond to the Region's financial requests,
- provide the Plant General Manager with the analyses and comments to understand and potentially improve economic performance within their scope.
- In collaboration with the Plant General Manager and under the functional responsibility of the Regional Controlling Manager, takes part in
- monitoring productivity (gathering actions),
- gathering part of the data (financial data) of the financial performance ongoing improvement plan in order to achieve the targets set (relevance, simplicity and reliability of data; aiming for economic performance),
- drafting the results (P&L) for the scope and concise analyses: Flash, a monthly review with the Plant General Manager and Regional Industrial Management.
- updating the grid of price,
- calculating the Quality of Turnover and reconciling it with the P&L,
- alerting the Plant General Manager to shortfalls in relation to targets and deviations from procedures and the reality observed in the field (data reliability),
- drafting budgets and ensuring they are followed by Budgetary Control,
- monitoring the investment allocation.
e group have a reputation for developing its staff, and due to its size, comes the ability to offer long term career opportunities.