This Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias role offers a good salary and benefits: Days shift with half days on Fridays! 30 days holiday! Pension! A Work Life Balance Opportunity! Stable career opportunity with a great team!
Are you a real all rounder, looking for a role where no two days the same and an opportunity to get involved with several areas within a business linked to your Maintenance role! Then this role could be for you!
As the Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias, you will be working for a leading Manufacturer with Global recognition! They have been established for several decades and are going from strength to strength! They are recognised throughout their field for their outstanding quality product. They have thrived throughout the pandemic; you would be joining an incredibly stable organisation.
Benefits for the Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias:
- 30 days holiday
- Days only shift with half day on Fridays!
- Standard Pension
- Definitely a “Work Life balance” opportunity
- Free Parking
As the Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias, your duties will include:
- Respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- Maintain / Repair plant and equipment (both under a PM schedule and breakdowns)
- To carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- General daily maintenance of building and facilities, internal and external
- Design, manufacture and source special purpose jigs, etc when required
- Oversee contractors when on site
- Maintain a preventative maintenance/service/inspection schedule
- Get involved with projects and the installation of new equipment / new layouts
- Have a strong focus on H&S
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias or a Multi skilled Maintenance Technician with a Mechanical Bias
- You must have a strong Mechanical background including Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Extensive experience with Machine Tools
- Experience with various types of manual equipment
- You must hold formal Mechanical Apprenticeship and or be qualified to a minimum of ONC mechanically, with previous experience of supporting plant and equipment within a heavy engineering or process plant environment.
The role is commutable from: Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Daventry, Northampton and Banbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994