Probe Recruitment are proud to be supporting a privately owned materials engineering company with their search for a Technical Sales Engineer. The company have been manufacturing raw materials for use within the composites industry for over 30 years and are currently in a period of sustained growth.
The company have a diverse range of customers across industries such as aerospace, medical, motorsport, automotive, marine and more. Their diversified customer base has meant that whilst 2020 was a turbulent year for many, this company has significantly increased turnover over the past 12 months.
Over the last year the company have invested £hundreds of thousands into capital equipment and new premises to broaden their product offering and expand capacity. They have ambitious growth plans over the next few years and the Technical Sales Engineer will be pivotal in meeting these targets.
The Technical Sales Engineer role has the following package and benefits:
- Salary of circa £35,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Home Office
- Company Pension Scheme
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for
- Identifying and prospecting for new opportunities for the company’s core product offering
- Managing existing accounts
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Carrying out customer site visits including presentations, often on a technical level
- Accurately gathering technical info from customers and translating back to the engineering team
The Technical Sales Engineer role will be suitable for someone who has:
- Several years experience within a technical sales role in the engineering and/or manufacturing sector
- Some degree of knowledge and/or experience with composites and materials engineering
- Sold technical manufacturing and/or engineering services/products into target industries such as marine, aerospace, defence, motorsport, automotive, medical, wind
This is a home-based role with regular travel to customer sites across the UK. As such providing candidates are willing to travel the company can be flexible on candidate location.
Commutable from: Southampton, Weymouth, London, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Oxford, Norwich, Leeds
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994