As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a leading manufacturer in the building materials Industry. You will be working Permanent Night shifts within an existing Engineering team to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance in this modern production facility based just outside of Horsham.
- The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in an automated, fast paced factory environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a 4on / 4off shift pattern per week, on Permanent Nights 6pm - 6am.
- As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Mechanical Engineering Qualification and will be Apprentice trained.
- I would be keen to hear from Engineers and Fitters who have previous experience within a Maintenance or Mechanical Fitter / Engineer role and have maintained machinery in a factory environment.
- You will also ideally have fault finding and repair abilities on mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
The salary offered for this Nights based Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position is £39,300 (including shift allowance) and is paid weekly. You will work a 38.5 hr week over 4 shifts per week.
If you are interested in knowing more please submit your CV ASAP.