Are you an experienced Production Shift Manager looking for a new challenge within a growing, investing organisation?
Enjoy a Challenge????
Enjoy increasing productivity???
This is the position for you!
This company pride themselves in being the world’s largest producer in their industry with multiple sites in the UK and around the World. They are continually growing and investing in their sites to optimise their output and increase their presence in the UK.
The Production Shift Manager will be responsible for increasing productivity whilst maintaining a high standard of product quality, as well as:
- Have a hands-on approach within a culture of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Deliver production targets
- Manage budgetary cost constraints; overtime, materials etc
- Identify training requirements for staff
Skills & Experience:
The successful Production Shift Manager will have:
- 4years’ + experience within a high production environment
- Minimum diploma level in a business or engineering/technical field
- 4years leadership and managerial experience
- Experience of lean manufacturing techniques
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Production Shift Manager, Shift Manager, Production Leader, Team Leader, Production Manager, Shift Leader or similar.
Hours of work are 6am – 6pm on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
This role is commutable from Horsham, Dorking, Crawley, Guilford and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.