This is an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a growing company based in Stoke on Trent to diagnose, fault find, repair and test various industrial Electrical equipment including drives and controls.
Electrical Engineer Role Benefits:
- Up to £40,000 starting salary (depending on shift pattern)
- There are opportunities to work a variety of shifts including Days, Rotating AM/PM, and Nights Monday – Friday.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Overtime available at premium rates.
- Company sick pay
- Life Assurance
Electrical Engineer Role Description
- In this role you will diagnose and fault find on a range of Electrical Industrial equipment including Drives and Controls.
- You will fault find, repair, and test various OEM’s products.
- Reverse engineer, interpret drawings and connection details.
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidates will hold a recognised qualification within Electrical/Electronic Engineering such as NVQ or City & Guilds.
- This role will require you to have experience of fault finding and repair on a range of OEM’s such as Siemens, Fanuc, Indramat, Allen Bradley etc
- I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers, or Control Engineers who have experience within the repair industry.
In return you will joining a market leader in their field at an exciting time of growth. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and the opportunity for further development.
This Electrical Engineer position is commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Leek, Stone, Uttoxeter, Stafford, Crewe and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Fitter to join our plant Maintenance and Production team to support our operation within the East Midlands region on a 12-hour day and night shift. As a Maintenance Fitter you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our facility and improve and maintain plant reliability.
Maintenance Fitter Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Annual leave 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 with length of service
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers.
You must be qualified Mechanically and hold experience as a Fitter/ Engineer, we would be interested in talking to Maintenance Technicians aswell. You must have a Maintenance ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Maintenance Fitter duties may include:
- Support planned shutdowns, absence, holiday cover for the fitting team/ production ops team
- Ensure efficient operation of plant and minimise down time
- Root cause analysis to ensure plant reliability
This Maintenance Fitter role is commutable from Derby, Litchfield, Stafford, Burton upon Trent and Loughborough
I am ooking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on behalf of a specialist manufacturing company with more than 20 sites worldwide. The role of Maintenance Electrician will require you too also carry out preventative maintenance to minimise downtime.
This is a day’s role working Monday – Friday with a benefits package of:
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- Auto enrolment Pension
- Overtime paid at premium rates
- 25 + 8 days Holiday
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ HNC/ City & Guilds in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, you must be Electrically qualified to 18th Edition from an industrial/manufacturing background.
The Maintenance Electrician role will include the following:
- Previous experience in an engineering function.
- Experience carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
- Familiar with 3 phase and single-phase systems
- Machining and basic welding skills
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Engineers and Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and candidates who can commute to Derby, Burton on Trent, and Stoke on Trent.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
- As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Burton, Newall & Swadlincote
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Pipe Fitter / Welder, to join our team.
Pipe Fitter Welder Benefits:
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Genuine Support to enable you to continue your Academic Engineering journey into higher education.
Duties of a Pipe Fitter Welder
- As a proven Pipe Fitter Welder you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of soldered, screwed, flanged and crimped industrial pipework allied to also holding TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Pipe Fitter Welder
- Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level 2 or NVQ 2 Standard qualification in Pipe Fitting, Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter for a company within the Heavy Engineering Industry that are extremely unique.
The company operate a day shift with working hours 7am – 3.30pm
Maintenance Fitter role and benefits:
- Refined contribution pension scheme, with up to 10% company contributions (if employee pays 5%)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank holidays
- 3 x salary death in service cover (if joining the pension scheme)
- Bonus Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
Maintenance Fitter duties will include but not limited to:
- The diagnosis, location, and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic systems
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
As a Maintenance Fitter, the company will require you to have an NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or Apprentice trained. They will also look at talking too Maintenance Engineers or Mechanical Fitters for this role.
The role is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Design Engineer to join a growing and expanding business. The business is a supplier of quality systems for large engineering projects across a number of sectors. They work on systems within the power generation sector from hydroelectric power stations to critical plant within the nuclear industry. They also create systems to aid flood defence and fail-safe systems to combat the potential effects of natural disasters within cities.
Full product training will be given to the Design Engineer for this role. They design and manufacture complete hydraulic systems using Solidworks including Power Units, actuators and accumulators through to installation, commissioning and servicing.
Design Engineer Package
- £25,000 - £30,000 dependant skill set and experience
- 8.00am - 16.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8.00am - 15.30pm Fridays
- 33 days holiday
Commutable From: Stafford, Uttoxeter, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Leek, Congleton
Design Engineer Specification
- The Design Engineer will have 3D CAD proficiency in producing quality detailed engineering drawings (Solidworks preferable)
- HNC or equivalent in engineering is preferred, but isn’t essential
- Knowledge or Hydraulic or Pneumatic Systems advantageous
- Mechanical, Production or relevant Engineering background
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, able to balance priorities of multiple projects
- Knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing techniques
Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Developing and designing Hydraulic Schematics, General arrangements, Actuators and Manifolds
- Production of Bills of Materials
- Liaising with customers to refine requirement and design parameters
- Working on projects from original concept to complete manufacture
Development Technician – Electronics
A global supplier of Electronic Devices to a myriad of industry sectors, is looking to add a new member to its Customer Application Support Team.
The company have seen fantastic growth in revenue, customer base size and new products over the last 5 years and are continually looking at ways to improve the service they can offer their new and existing customers.
Development Technician Package
- Quarterly Bonus
- Sick pay - Benefit
- 33 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Hols)
Development Technician Duties
The position will part of the Application Support Team that is tasked to offer immediate face to face and online technical support to key customers. Dealing with technical faults and issues and advising on the best technology and products that would suit best the need of the customer.
The role will be directly involved in identifying technical issues and problem solving and providing technical solutions that would involve liaison with the internal R&D and Operations Teams.
- Capable of developing and testing broad range of products, (the focus being on Electrical and Electronic Componentry)
- Capable of conducting bench work fault finding procedures down to PCB board level.
- Develop solutions in conjunction with the project team and Design Engineers, (electronic upgrades and solutions to existing models)
- Interpret technical problem reports and identify faults and issues in a speedily manner.
- Develop new products in line with best practice and a number of National / International Standards.
Development Technician Requirements
- A formal qualification in engineering - Degree / HND / HNC, ideally Electronic or Mechanical biased
- Some recent relevant industry experience in dealing with Electronic Hardware
- Ability to work effectively on their own or part of a project team.
- Possess good analytical skills and be proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise their workload and meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy multi-site UK organisation, where career growth and progression are on offer.
Commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Newport, Cannock, Stone, Lichfield