Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / TRAINEE CONSULTANT - SUTTON COLDFIELD
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing and successful team. I’m ideally looking for someone with at least 12 months technical recruitment experience, although I will consider Trainees with a string business to business sales background. Probe has been established for 26 years, and you would work with a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable Consultants. Some of the features that a Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 20 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly on 0121 321 4311.
My client rarely recruits for the maintenance department, as the team is a tight knit bunch of proven professionals, however due to expansion they are looking for two likeminded maintenance professionals to join the team.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- With salaries ranging from £36.6 - £40K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Great Holiday Entertainment, However the real benefit is the team of likeminded individuals you will be working with, who “do” maintenance right.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Working with a team of proven professionals, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a range of production plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical or electrical background, however you must possess a good grounding in the plastics sector within blow, extrusion or injection moulding process ideally having supported Demag, Engel, Sandretto, Boy, Battenfeld or Krauss Maffei equipment.
- Candidates who also have ABB, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi Plc or ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, or Sepro robot exposure are at a distinct advantage.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically, with a proven background in supporting Plc controls and robots within a fast-paced manufacturing or production environment.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
Are you an experienced Inventory Controller? Are you searching for a busy organisation that can offer you plenty of potential and an excellent working environment?
We are looking for an Inventory Controller, who will act as the link between customer demand and operations.
This is a busy multiple site International manufacturing organisation, and this particular site, as always been their most profitable.
Benefits for an Inventory Controller:
- Salary : £32,000
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Excellent Working Environment
Duties of an Inventory Controller:
- Coordinate the expedition of all work in progress
- Daily update of the MRP and review of supply and demand to determine new order and push / pull actions
- Ensure customer demand is met
- Ensure raw material is supplied to line with the production plan
- Manage inventory balance sheet reconciliations
- You will be that vital link between Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality, Finance and Logistics
- Obtain and collate Sales and Operations Planning Data
- Regular reviews of Inventory categories
- Monitor SERP system transactions for sales Order and PO’s to ensure accurate Material planning
- Anticipate delivery shortages
Requirements for an Inventory Controller:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong Inventory control knowledge
- To have the ability to communicate complex financial information into easy to understand manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- You will an assertive personality, but also adaptable and flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a well- established, highly profitable business, where your experience will be highly valued, and your long term prospects would be extremely healthy.
Send your CV to Tania ASAP.