This Personal Assistant (PA) position offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Potential Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Personal Assistant you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Personal Assistant your duties will include:
- Provide full administrative support for a Senior Manager
- Brief your Manager in preparation for all meetings
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation for meetings
- Taking minutes at meetings and distributing
- Meeting and Greeting
- Liaising with other depts to prepare Company Newsletter
- To help organise and coordinate events such as Company BBQ’s, Conferences, Family fun days for the company and The Christmas party etc!
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Experience of all Microsoft applications
- Previous experience of TQM would be a great advantage
- Analytical and Organisational skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills are a must!
Benefits package for the Personal Assistant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday
- Potential Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
I am recruiting for a Service Coordinator / Administrator to join a very well-established business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field! They are a very stable and expanding business who have a great team comradery within the business & where every employee makes a difference and is valued.
As the Service Coordinator / Administrator, your duties will include:
- Daily / Weekly updates with Engineers re their planned visits
- Maintain Engineers’ planners
- Producing quotes for customers
- Producing Visit Information packs for Engineers visit to customer
- Communication with Customer – prior to and post visit
- Produce all relevant certificates for customer post engineer visit
- General administration to support Engineers and Service Manager
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Service Coordinator / Administrator or similar
- Good Systems experience, (NAV exp would be beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
- A good team spirit – willing to help colleagues where possible.
- 28 Days Holidays
- Summer & Christmas Bonuses
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Technical Engineering Recruitment Excellence
A BUSY manufacturing organisation are now in the position to be able to hire a permanent Business Unit Manager. This is a very pleasant working environment, and as the Business Unit Manager, you will be directing and coordinating Business Unit activities.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Permanent Role
- Generous Holidays
- Participate in the development of annual and capital budgets
- Assist with recruitment, screening and hiring of staff
- Develop and administer policies and procedures for business unit operations
- Assist with continuous improvements activities
- Review production orders
- Encourage and support employee involvement programs
- Cost reduction activities
- Experience of managing within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Financial acumen (to be able to interpret financial reports and balance sheets)
- A strong, natural leader who can motivate, support, and get the best form your staff
- It would be beneficial if you have used SAP, but not essential
- A “can-do” approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your prospects would be very positive
A BUSY manufacturing organisation are now in the position to be able to hire a permanent Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. You will be supporting the Occupational health, Safety and Environmental Specialist in improving health and safety standards.
This is a very friendly and close- knit facility, with the added benefit of being very busy. As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, you will be joining a great team, and the potential for further progression is huge.
- £22,000 - £27,000
- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start
- Follow up accident /near miss paperwork and input data and action plans
- Carry out EHS audits and inspections
- Produce and send EHS notices and signs
- Produce and distribute EHS alerts
- Update COSHH register
- Working closely with EHS teams to roll out wellness campaigns
- Support HR with admin relating to EHS projects
- Using SAP to raise purchase requests
- Issue PPE
- Participate in visitor and contactor inductions
- Basic understanding of environmental, health and safety within manufacturing
- Previous experience of producing presentations and written communications
- Ideally, you will have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Occupational Health and Safety qualification would be desirable
- SAP would be beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your future prospects would be very positive.