We have an immediate vacancy for a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER to join a fantastic, successful manufacturing business, who are now incredibility busy. They are renowned for being at the forefront of technology and being extremely friendly.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Role
- Superb Progression Opportunities
- Support Production requirements
- You will be the first point of contact when production is interrupted
- Carry out initial assessments for line stoppage, check alarms, guards etc
- Ensure 1off checks are completed
- Complete equipment safety checks
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle times, reject rate and process flow
- Analyse scrap pareto
- Follow up on Quality alerts
- Promote good 5S
- Carry out low level maintenance on non- tooling
- Implement improvement activities SMED
- Participate in PFMEA
- Carry out production capacity studies
- Strong manufacturing engineering experience gained from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of continuous improvements
- Experience of assembly, industrial machinery / tooling and setting knowledge
- Process optimization experience
- To be able to thrive under pressure!
We can offer an IMMEDIATE START & this is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your future prospects would be very positive.
Interested?, then send your CV to me, together with a cover letter