Are you an experienced Inventory Controller? Are you searching for a busy organisation that can offer you plenty of potential and an excellent working environment?
We are looking for an Inventory Controller, who will act as the link between customer demand and operations.
This is a busy multiple site International manufacturing organisation, and this particular site, as always been their most profitable.
Benefits for an Inventory Controller:
- Salary : £32,000
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Excellent Working Environment
Duties of an Inventory Controller:
- Coordinate the expedition of all work in progress
- Daily update of the MRP and review of supply and demand to determine new order and push / pull actions
- Ensure customer demand is met
- Ensure raw material is supplied to line with the production plan
- Manage inventory balance sheet reconciliations
- You will be that vital link between Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality, Finance and Logistics
- Obtain and collate Sales and Operations Planning Data
- Regular reviews of Inventory categories
- Monitor SERP system transactions for sales Order and PO’s to ensure accurate Material planning
- Anticipate delivery shortages
Requirements for an Inventory Controller:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong Inventory control knowledge
- To have the ability to communicate complex financial information into easy to understand manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- You will an assertive personality, but also adaptable and flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a well- established, highly profitable business, where your experience will be highly valued, and your long term prospects would be extremely healthy.
Send your CV to Tania ASAP.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
This is an excellent opportunity, with a world leading business, for a proven Analysis Engineer, supporting on a battery pack project, for 20 weeks.
This applied science position conducts numerical computations via third party and in-house tools to determine structural performance of components and systems. Evaluates software and methods and provides improvement recommendations. The results from the computer models are used to determine the validity of the design to meet the customer requirements. Design recommendations are then provided as needed.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to present the analysis results to a wide audience
- Experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Previous experience in thermal / mechanical analysis
- Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making.
- Preferred candidates would have a mix of experience using MS Office tools, Matlab, Python, APDLANSYS, FORTRAN or C programming, Windows/Linux operating systems, and desktop/remote high-performance computing hardware systems.
- Good background and understanding in engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics and thermodynamics)
- Design experience, able to make adjustments to existing models and provide sound design direction to improve components/systems ability to meet requirements
- Able to break down mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks and pass-fail criteria to assess designs
- Experienced in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time-based accelerometer data, Frequency response plots, thermocouple data... etc.)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis essential (transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration etc.)
- Skilled in Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis (LS Dyna, Ansys Explicit Dynamics) and experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Good reporting skills, able to portray analysis results to a wide range of audience and effectively providing guidance to key stakeholders. Experienced in scripting and automating repetitive tasks is a bonus
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Obtains input and negotiates with Design, Thermal Sciences, Materials and Product Validation and delivers key structural performance parameters like motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. to Design and Product Validation.
- Makes decisions in the area of structural design (materials and their processing as well as geometry) that impact structural performance (motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc.) of components and systems Applies and improves computer modelling processes that estimate motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. and tools such as ANSYS, FE-Safe, GT-Suite, and AVL Excite required to support the processes and enable high quality decision making.
- Provides independent leadership of smaller business impact projects or ownership of complex components, products, systems or services with greater elements of ambiguity over the senior or lead engineer level and with full accountability to the project team.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge. Leads the development and improvement of work processes and systems across a functional discipline area within a business unit site.
- Coordinates and directs work amongst technicians and temporary student employees, assists in the transfer of knowledge to lesser experienced engineers through either indirect (scope of influence) or direct management of a small, local group of engineers.
- Provides support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role. Operates as a recognized specialist in a discipline or product area within the immediate team.
Hours and Pay
- £35.00 per hour - Ltd Company
- 40 hours per week
- Contract period – 20 weeks initially
Commutable From: Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead
Due to growth, a reputable, Leicestershire based Manufacturer who supplies into Utilities, Medical & Automotive Industries, requires an experienced Toolmaker to join the team to help fulfil a continued and growing workbook. If you are an experienced Tool Maker who is looking to use their varied skillset please apply today.
Offering the successful Toolmaker:
- Early Friday Finish
- Parking on site
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety in projects
- A healthy, pleasant working environment
Skills required of the Toolmaker:
- Experienced toolmaker
- Ability to use CNC die Sink and CNC milling machine
- Capable of using wire EDM
- Ability to use hand and bench tools
- Ability to read Engineers drawings
- Quality Inspection skills (Vernier callipers, gauges, micrometers)
Roles and responsibilities of Toolmaker
- Setting and operating machinery
- Occasional use of manual machinery
- Assembling of tools
- QI of own works
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Lutterworth.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Stoke on Trent to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry manufacturing facility.
Due to expansion, a Market leading manufacturing company is seeking to grow its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of several Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing Automotive products from their site just outside of Stoke on Trent they are the largest UK manufacturer in their market. This opportunity offers security and stability for the right candidate. With continued training and development these roles also hold the potential for promotion in the longer term, whilst be supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry Production Machinery
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
- This position will require you to work a rotating Days / Noons shift rota 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- Once full trained you will also be required to go onto the out of hours on call rota.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
- Fault Finding Abilities either Electrically or Mechanically
- Successful candidates must have experience working within a Heavy Industry environment and have worked with Hydraulics.
- Heavy Engineering / Manufacturing Industry / Automotive / Metal
In return you will joining a market leader in their field and you will be offered training and development to further develop your Engineering skills. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and we are keen to discuss this position with Multi skilled, Electrical or Mechanically biased Engineers.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter and surrounding areas.
My client rarely recruits for the maintenance department, as the team is a tight knit bunch of proven professionals, however due to expansion they are looking for two likeminded maintenance professionals to join the team.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- With salaries ranging from £36.6 - £40K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Great Holiday Entertainment, However the real benefit is the team of likeminded individuals you will be working with, who “do” maintenance right.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Working with a team of proven professionals, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a range of production plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical or electrical background, however you must possess a good grounding in the plastics sector within blow, extrusion or injection moulding process ideally having supported Demag, Engel, Sandretto, Boy, Battenfeld or Krauss Maffei equipment.
- Candidates who also have ABB, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi Plc or ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, or Sepro robot exposure are at a distinct advantage.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically, with a proven background in supporting Plc controls and robots within a fast-paced manufacturing or production environment.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.