A BUSY manufacturing organisation are now in the position to be able to hire a permanent Business Unit Manager. This is a very pleasant working environment, and as the Business Unit Manager, you will be directing and coordinating Business Unit activities.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Permanent Role
- Generous Holidays
- Participate in the development of annual and capital budgets
- Assist with recruitment, screening and hiring of staff
- Develop and administer policies and procedures for business unit operations
- Assist with continuous improvements activities
- Review production orders
- Encourage and support employee involvement programs
- Cost reduction activities
- Experience of managing within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Financial acumen (to be able to interpret financial reports and balance sheets)
- A strong, natural leader who can motivate, support, and get the best form your staff
- It would be beneficial if you have used SAP, but not essential
- A “can-do” approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your prospects would be very positive
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation have an URGENT requirement for an INJECTION MOULD SETTER.
They are a multi-site operation, with facilities world -wide. The opportunities available, would be second to none, with plenty of development offered for the right person.
This is a busy facility, and there are plenty of orders stacking up.
- £34,000 (pro rata)
- Shift Premium
- Paid Overtime
- 6 Month Contract
- Provide support and process improvement
- Conduct mould changes
- Set up moulding processes
- Identification for areas of improvement within tool changes
- Conduct first – off
- Tool change reduction through SMED
- Cycle time improvement / general scrap reduction
- This role is over a 3-shift pattern – Monday to Friday
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection mould machines
- If you have gained your experience within a high volume, complex manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SMED and 5S
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- Would suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where there are genuine career prospects
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team. This is a superb opportunity that, for the right person, can offer fantastic potential for greater chances within the organisation.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
Do you have experience as a SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER? Would you like to be part of a busy, friendly, manufacturing organisation, where as their SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER, you will be given the opportunity to provide customer, supplier and support on a daily basis regarding concerns and planning.
If you are a SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER looking for stability, and long- term stability, this is just the opportunity for you. This would suit an ambitious and passionate SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- £40,000 - £50,000 - Dependant on experience
- Working directly with the Senior Management team
- Excellent Pension and holidays
- Busy, friendly manufacturing organisation
- A genuine chance to make an impact
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- On a day- to- day basis, manage/organise the Quality Engineer/s
- Ensure that all Quality Engineers are trained and ensuring that they work together as a team.
- Co-ordinate the receipt, response and monitoring reports from the customer ensuring containment action is taken
- Root cause analysis
- Provide technical / quality support to manufacturing in order for them to be able to produce efficiently and to the correct quality requirements.
- Ensure Quality process audits are carried out/monitored against schedule and corrective/preventative actions are implemented.
- QS9000, APQP, PPAP, FMEA and other Quality Reporting Systems.
- Ensure that all quality related documentation is completed accurately
- Liaise with the Quality Manager in order to identify, recommend and source new equipment.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Communicate and co-ordinate Quality data/results/findings and 8D’s quality information amongst all internal departments in order to ensure compliance.
- Provide support in the preparation and maintenance of documentation and systems in order to comply with IATF/ISO9001.
- Co-ordinate, maintain and interpret statistical information supplied by customers, internal sources, suppliers and contractors
- Ensure that product inspection procedures, reports and documentation are accurately completed
- Ensure FMEA and Control Plan are regularly reviewed
- Review on a regular basis when 8D’s, APQP or any other product or process changes/concerns occur.
REQUIREMENT OF THE SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- It is essential that you can demonstrate significant Senior Quality Engineering experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
- Fully experienced with the use of Quality tools, such as APQP, SPC, Control Plans and Root cause analysis
- 8D problem solving
- A proactive problem solver
- This role would suit a dynamic Senior Quality Professional, who thrives on challenges.
The role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Worcester, Telford, Birmingham and Aldridge
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
An immediate START is available for a Setter on Plastic Injection Mould Machine within a busy manufacturing organisation.
- Provide tool change and run Injection mould machines
- Optimising set conditions
- Ensure all tool changes are completed on schedule
- Comply with spares tracking process
- Involvement of continuous improvement projects
- Working 3 shifts Monday to Friday
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained though not essential
- To have relevant Setting experience of Plastic Injection Moulding machines
- It would be beneficial to have knowledge of conventional and non-conventional moulding processes (gas injection, LPIC, Dynamic Feed, Twin shot 2k shot)
- Knowledge of SMED
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- £32,000 - £38,000 (including shift allowance)
- 3 shifts – Monday to Friday
- Long term contract with immediate start opportunity
- Busy manufacturing organisation
The role is commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Worcester, Birmingham, Evesham
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994
This is an excellent opportunity, for an experienced Materials Planner, with production planning exposure, to work with an established leader in their market, who are part of an international manufacturer, operating from a new, start of the art facility.
They have a great work environment and a real family feel on-site, which you would be welcomed into.
The businesses growth continues, with revenues doubling this past two years, with further revenue increase expected going forward, including a recent acquisition of another company, further extending its product offering and expanding the geographical sales of the business.
With UK based assembly, the operations focus is on providing high quality products, customised to each customers unique requirements in short lead times, whilst maintaining a cost base competitive with imported products.
As a bridge between purchasing and production, the Materials Planner will manage the availability of materials and schedule assembly operations to meet customer demands and replenish inventory levels in a fast moving and highly changeable environment.
Materials Planner Benefits
- £28,000 - £35,000
- 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- 10 – 15% company performance bonus
- A family feel working environment
- New, state of the art facility
- Huge company growth is continuing
- 33 days holiday
Materials Planner Candidate Essentials
- Five plus years Materials Planner experience in fast paced environment
- You will come from a hands-on, and/or assembly type environment, with a high variety of components and finished good products. There is no manufacturing on-site
- Proven experience in Materials Planning, using an MRP system, with some production planning exposure
- Ability to work well under pressure, and with minimal management if required
- IT literate, MRP and Excel
- An understanding of Operational, Supply Chain and Distribution Processes
Materials Planner's Key Responsibilities
- The Materials Planner will plan the Production and Materials schedules in a fast-moving environment.
- Determine materials requirements and generate purchase orders through MRP
- Utilise customer forecasts, completing periodic comparison and feedback reports
- Planning production schedules to meet customer and inventory demand. Manage FG and components stock levels
- Ensure availability of components from suppliers in both UK and Far East in line with production schedules
- Co-Ordinate inbound freight with Purchasing Department, and co-ordinate with Internal departments Sales, Production and Purchasing
- Improve current system detail: Supplier lead times, build times, MOQ, UOQ, ROL information to improve effectiveness of MRP system
Commutable From: Northampton, Wellingborough, Rugby, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
This is an opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Stoke on Trent to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this manufacturing facility.
Manufacturing Automotive products from their site just outside of Stoke on Trent they are the largest UK manufacturer in their market. This opportunity offers security and stability for the right candidate.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £32,500 - £35,000 starting salary (depending on experience) working rotating AM/PM shift rota 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm Monday to Friday.
- Paid holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Company pension
- Overtime available
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role you will be responsible for both Reactive & Preventative Maintenance on plant and machinery as part of a welcoming team within this manufacturing environment.
- You will carry out Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and repair on machinery including hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Joining an existing Maintenance team, this is an integral role to ensure minimal downtime and continuous improvement.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
Successful candidates will ideally hold a recognised Time served Apprenticeship, supported by Engineering qualifications such as NVQ3/HNC or City & Guilds.
I would be keen to hear from Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers who have experience supporting machinery in a Heavy Industrial and /or Manufacturing environment.
You will ideally hold Electrical and Mechanical abilities including fault finding on PLCs, experience with hydraulics and pneumatics, and welding/fabrication abilities.
If you hold good communication skills, are flexible, able to work independently, and are a team player then we would love to hear from you.
In return you will joining a market leader in their field at an exciting time of growth. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and the opportunity for further development.
This Maintenance Engineer position is commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter, Stafford and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Support - you will be working for a very well-established manufacturing business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field! They are an incredibly stable, expanding business who have remained extremely busy all through the Covid Pandemic! They have a great team comradery within the business where every employee makes a difference and is valued.
Benefits for this Sales Administrator / Sales Support role:
- Summer & Christmas Bonus (Based on Company performance)
- 28 days holiday
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, stable organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Support, your duties will include:
- Making outbound sales calls (NO COLD CALLING)
- Taking inbound sales enquiry calls
- Support 2 external technical sales engineers with all sales administration
- Putting quotes together for the external Sales Reps
- Processing Orders on the CRM system
- Liaise with the service and sales hub and other departments including production, operations, warehousing, technical support and finance
- Administration and secretarial duties including diary management for sales engineers
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support or Telesales executive, or similar
- Preparation of proposals and quotations would be a huge advantage
- General office administration
- Previous experience with CRM systems advantageous
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
This role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills and Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Back Office Recruitment Support since 1994
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to join a busy company within the Heavy Industry.
You will be required to work a 12-hour shift pattern as a Maintenance Operative with a mix of days and nights 6-6. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a Maintenance Fitter and be given training to work within Maintenance. You will also need to have experience within a heavy plant – for example, quarries, farming machinery, power stations, waste management.
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- 23+8 days holiday
- Free parking onsite
Requirements for Maintenance Operative:
- Mechanically biased
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Provide a reactive and timely response to breakdowns.
- Providing technical support and advice for Production Supervisors.
- Maintenance Operative will be responsible for assisting with all the reactive and planned maintenance within the plant
The role of Maintenance Operative can be commutable from places such as Stafford, Derby, Burton on Trent, Swadlincote and Uttoxeter.
machinery within Manufacturing settings.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994