This is a fantastic opportunity for the Quality Engineer to join a sizeable organisation who pride themselves with their technical excellence and outstanding customer service. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength. They are in need of a strong, Quality Engineer to help steer this and continue the improvement and processes to deliver outstanding results.
Are you a strong and driven Quality Engineer looking to take on a new position and challenge within a high pressured environment??
Are you able to work in a fast paced environment??
Are you passionate and driven??
Then this is the position for you!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and 8am - 2pm Friday
The Quality Engineer’s Responsibilities are to:
- Lead warranty and service problem solving
- Audit current pass production processes and new processes before SOP to detect non conformances
- Support project development (Process FMEAs, Control Plans, Quality Instructions etc)
- Maintain process control, identify process weaknesses and necessities
- Support production in problem solving, confirm counter measure action robustness
- Lead customer quality improvement teams
- Lead of customer concern reports (8D or customer format)
- Lead practical problem solving
The Quality Engineer will have:
- Experience within a fast paced, high-pressured environment
- A recognised engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience working in teams and using own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Quality Engineer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Stafford, Lichfield, Burntwood, and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
Are you an experienced Inventory Controller? Are you searching for a busy organisation that can offer you plenty of potential and an excellent working environment?
We are looking for an Inventory Controller, who will act as the link between customer demand and operations.
This is a busy multiple site International manufacturing organisation, and this particular site, as always been their most profitable.
Benefits for an Inventory Controller:
- Salary : £32,000
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Excellent Working Environment
Duties of an Inventory Controller:
- Coordinate the expedition of all work in progress
- Daily update of the MRP and review of supply and demand to determine new order and push / pull actions
- Ensure customer demand is met
- Ensure raw material is supplied to line with the production plan
- Manage inventory balance sheet reconciliations
- You will be that vital link between Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality, Finance and Logistics
- Obtain and collate Sales and Operations Planning Data
- Regular reviews of Inventory categories
- Monitor SERP system transactions for sales Order and PO’s to ensure accurate Material planning
- Anticipate delivery shortages
Requirements for an Inventory Controller:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong Inventory control knowledge
- To have the ability to communicate complex financial information into easy to understand manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- You will an assertive personality, but also adaptable and flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a well- established, highly profitable business, where your experience will be highly valued, and your long term prospects would be extremely healthy.
Send your CV to Tania ASAP.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
My client rarely recruits for the maintenance department, as the team is a tight knit bunch of proven professionals, however due to expansion they are looking for two likeminded maintenance professionals to join the team.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- With salaries ranging from £36.6 - £40K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Great Holiday Entertainment, However the real benefit is the team of likeminded individuals you will be working with, who “do” maintenance right.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Working with a team of proven professionals, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a range of production plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical or electrical background, however you must possess a good grounding in the plastics sector within blow, extrusion or injection moulding process ideally having supported Demag, Engel, Sandretto, Boy, Battenfeld or Krauss Maffei equipment.
- Candidates who also have ABB, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi Plc or ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, or Sepro robot exposure are at a distinct advantage.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically, with a proven background in supporting Plc controls and robots within a fast-paced manufacturing or production environment.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!