£45,000 - £52,000 + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + SUPERB BUSY MANUFACTURING FACILITY
A busy manufacturing organisation in the Tamworth area, are looking to hire a Logistics Manager.
This is a superb production facility, they are an International organisation, and as the Logistics Manager, you will hold responsibility for ensuring sufficient parts and materials are available for production.
You will be a key member of the senior management team; your expertise and hard work will be values and rewarded.
- Deliver finished material to customers
- Customer liaison in respect to delivery performance measures
- Lead logistics operations
- Ensuring costs, delivery, safety and delivery performance are met
- Improve current internal material movements
- Coach, develop and train
- Champion improvement initiative
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- SAP expertise
- Relevant Logistics and Material management
- Gained your experience within an environment that uses lean tools and problem- solving techniques
- Good commercial awareness
- High volume manufacturing background
- Excellent MS Office, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated
- Keep cool under pressure!
This is an outstanding opportunity.
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.