This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Stoke on Trent to undertake breakdown and preventative mechanical maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry manufacturing facility.
Due to expansion, a Market leading manufacturing company is seeking to grow its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Based just outside of Stoke on Trent they are the largest UK manufacturer in their market. This opportunity offers security and stability for the right candidate to join a friendly and welcoming team.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry Production Machinery
- Mechanical Fault Finding, fitting and fabrication.
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
- This position will require you to work a rotating Days / Noons shift rota 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- Once fully trained you will also be required to go onto the out of hours on call rota.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Successful candidates must have experience working within a Heavy Industry environment and have worked with Hydraulics.
- Heavy Engineering / Manufacturing Industry experience
In return you will joining a market leader in their field who can offer a stable and secure career. This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter and surrounding areas.
I am recruiting for a Service Coordinator / Administrator to join a very well-established business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field! They are a very stable and expanding business who have a great team comradery within the business & where every employee makes a difference and is valued.
As the Service Coordinator / Administrator, your duties will include:
- Daily / Weekly updates with Engineers re their planned visits
- Maintain Engineers’ planners
- Producing quotes for customers
- Producing Visit Information packs for Engineers visit to customer
- Communication with Customer – prior to and post visit
- Produce all relevant certificates for customer post engineer visit
- General administration to support Engineers and Service Manager
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Service Coordinator / Administrator or similar
- Good Systems experience, (NAV exp would be beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
- A good team spirit – willing to help colleagues where possible.
- 28 Days Holidays
- Summer & Christmas Bonuses
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Technical Engineering Recruitment Excellence
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a organisation who has been established for over 50 years, They are a leading organisation based within the North West. They are currently looking for a Maintenance electrician who holds previous experience within a Blow moulding / Plastics Environment.
The right Maintenance Electrician will hold:
- Ideally the individual will hold relevant experience within a Plastics / Blow moulding environment
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Electrician role
- To hold abilities with Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC’s - Fault finding abilities
- To have worked with both Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- AC / DC Motors / Drives experience
- The individual has to be flexible as there is a call out every other weekend
- Looking for a highly motivated, Driven individual
- 17th / 18th Edition
- HNC Qualified – Electrical Engineering
- Previous Experience within Blow moulding / Plastics is Essential to this role.
- Apprentice trained
- Days, Monday to Fridays
- 34 Days Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson to support our plant maintenance and reliability team at our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
As a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson you will be solely responsible for running the Engineering Stores which contain over 15,000 various engineering consumables and electrical / mechanical components that are used by the Maintenance Team on a daily basis.
The stores system at present is going through the process of being automated, therefore if you have experience of working CMMS software such as SAP, Shires or Maximo you will feel at home.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
To be successful in your application you must: -
- Have previous experience running a Stores Department within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production Environment.
- Have experience of working with Computerised Stores Systems.
- Have experience of performing and logging Stock Audits
- Must be Pc literate.
In return for your skills and experience the company offer a negotiable salary in the region of £28,000 - £30,000 excellent holiday entitlement and company pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few months, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that won’t be affected by any potential fallout from the current economic climate.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a Precision Engineering company. This is a multi-skilled role that will include Maintenance on machinery and facilities both Electrical and Mechanical.
This is a day’s role with a salary of £35,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday and free parking on site.
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ ONC/ City & Guilds the ideal candidate/ Maintenance Engineer must have previous experience with Electrical equipment including PLC controls and CNC machinery is desirable.
The Maintenance Engineer role will include the following:
- Provide preventive maintenance on all machinery and equipment to ensure effective running
- Review TPM schedules to ensure operatives complete in a timely manner and inform Team Leaders of deficiencies
- Report back to the Maintenance Supervisor & Manager on concerns regarding the operational status of machinery
- Ensure, through regular checks; the power, lighting, LEV and water systems are maintained.
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and candidates who can commute to the Nottingham area
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Excellence
A BUSY manufacturing organisation are now in the position to be able to hire a permanent Business Unit Manager. This is a very pleasant working environment, and as the Business Unit Manager, you will be directing and coordinating Business Unit activities.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Permanent Role
- Generous Holidays
- Participate in the development of annual and capital budgets
- Assist with recruitment, screening and hiring of staff
- Develop and administer policies and procedures for business unit operations
- Assist with continuous improvements activities
- Review production orders
- Encourage and support employee involvement programs
- Cost reduction activities
- Experience of managing within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Financial acumen (to be able to interpret financial reports and balance sheets)
- A strong, natural leader who can motivate, support, and get the best form your staff
- It would be beneficial if you have used SAP, but not essential
- A “can-do” approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your prospects would be very positive
A BUSY manufacturing organisation are now in the position to be able to hire a permanent Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. You will be supporting the Occupational health, Safety and Environmental Specialist in improving health and safety standards.
This is a very friendly and close- knit facility, with the added benefit of being very busy. As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, you will be joining a great team, and the potential for further progression is huge.
- £22,000 - £27,000
- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start
- Follow up accident /near miss paperwork and input data and action plans
- Carry out EHS audits and inspections
- Produce and send EHS notices and signs
- Produce and distribute EHS alerts
- Update COSHH register
- Working closely with EHS teams to roll out wellness campaigns
- Support HR with admin relating to EHS projects
- Using SAP to raise purchase requests
- Issue PPE
- Participate in visitor and contactor inductions
- Basic understanding of environmental, health and safety within manufacturing
- Previous experience of producing presentations and written communications
- Ideally, you will have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Occupational Health and Safety qualification would be desirable
- SAP would be beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your future prospects would be very positive.