This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Stoke on Trent to undertake breakdown and preventative mechanical maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry manufacturing facility.
Due to expansion, a Market leading manufacturing company is seeking to grow its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Based just outside of Stoke on Trent they are the largest UK manufacturer in their market. This opportunity offers security and stability for the right candidate to join a friendly and welcoming team.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry Production Machinery
- Mechanical Fault Finding, fitting and fabrication.
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
- This position will require you to work a rotating Days / Noons shift rota 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- Once fully trained you will also be required to go onto the out of hours on call rota.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Successful candidates must have experience working within a Heavy Industry environment and have worked with Hydraulics.
- Heavy Engineering / Manufacturing Industry experience
In return you will joining a market leader in their field who can offer a stable and secure career. This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter and surrounding areas.