As the Cost Accountant - you will be working for an incredibly well-established manufacturing business who are leaders in their field! They are an incredibly stable, expanding business. Forward thinking with an outstanding reputation in their field.
Benefits for this Cost Accountant role:
- An Excellent salary
- Superb Bonus based on Company performance (up to 5% salary)
- Pension Scheme (9%)
- 33 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, dynamic organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Cost Accountant, your duties will include:
- Responsible for the ongoing management and analysis of the inventory movement, manufacturing constraints, absorption costing, margin analysis, stock reduction projects and explaining variances to plan.
- You will be responsible for the Financial costings across 3 sites in UK
- To construct and monitor cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- To develop more efficient reporting across financial control
- To produce inventory valuation reports & analysis, explaining adverse inventory movements
- To validate the inventory valuations at closing, plus analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- Production of variance reports
- Working with management team communicating variances against plan / forecast
- Work with senior management to develop improvements in productivity and attend daily production meetings.
- Proactively develop more efficient reporting across financial control
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Cost Accountant, or similar
- You will be Part qualified / qualified in CIMA or ACCA, with knowledge of financial / management accounting, developed system skills, implementing reporting improvements,
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous,
- Experience of using SAP, integrated ERP systems, with Strong knowledge of Excel and data analysis.
- Ability to work proactively and remotely where necessary,
- Strong experience of analysis and evaluation of data produced to understand implications, with the ability to communicate to management and implement corrective actions required,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This Cost Accountant's role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Cannock, Solihull and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Finance Recruitment Support since 1994
This is a PART TIME, Temporary, Payroll Assistant position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
This Payroll Assistant role is temporary but still plays a key role within the finance team of this Family owned business. They have continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
Benefits for the Payroll Assistant role:
- Paid holiday pay
- Part Time Hours
- Potential to turn into a permanent position
- Great Hourly Rate
- Great Team!
As the Payroll Assistant, your duties include:
- Checking clock cards/Spreadsheets received each week;
- Liaising with production managers/supervisors on payroll matters;
- Entering hours on the timesheet database and importing to the Sage system;
- Keeping payroll records up to date;
- Processing payroll starters and leavers;
- Producing weekly payroll reports, BACS files and emailing payslips;
- Update holiday and sickness spreadsheets;
- Create weekly pension files.
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Payroll Assistant / Clerk or similar is essential
- You will need to be very confident with Sage 50 Cloud Payroll
- Confident user of excel and outlook
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
This job is commutable from: Wolverhampton, Willenhall, Walsall, Bilston, Cannock, Coseley
An already busy, manufacturing Company are in the enviable position, in that they are now super busy post pandemic & are lookimng to recruit a New Product Intridution Administrator (NPI) to be part of a growing privately owned manufacturing company, where you will enjoy plenty of development and opportunities.
It a special opportunity for the NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR to be part of a growing privately owned manufacturing company, where you will enjoy plenty of development and opportunities. This is a new role created in order for the NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR to support the NPI department with the additional projects.
- SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- GROWING PRIVATELY OWNED ESTABLISHMENT
- FLEXIBLE HOURS
- AN ESTABLISHED WELL- KNOWN ORGANISATION
- GOOD PENSION
DUTIES OF THE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
- Update spread sheets
- Provide general administration duties for the New Product Introduction facility
- Ensure updates on projects are gathers
- Manage customer portals
- Attend reviews both internal and external
- Keep internal documents
REQUIREMENT OF THE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Previous commercial experience would be advantageous
- You maybe a recent Graduate, looking for a foot in the door with an engineering company that can offer you a genuine career progression
- Meeting Health and Safety standards
- Full driving licence
The role is commutable from Walsall, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, Halesowen, Lichfield, Tamworth, Birmingham and Aldridge
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team.
Ideally you will be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided – After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – email@example.com / 0121 321 4311.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our maintenance team.
- £32,378 (which after completion of your probationary period will reach the top level)
- Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Maintenance Engineer:
- Working straight days as a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering, heavy manufacturing or process environment.
Requirements of an Maintenance Engineer
- You must hold formal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level NVQ Standard and ideally be apprentice trained mechanically too.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
A truly unique opportunity has become available for an Operations Director, within a long-established manufacturing company in the West Midlands area.
This is a well invested business, giving you, as the Operations Director, the opportunity to be part of an organisation where the management team are given full empowerment to run the business and create and implement future strategies & you will be given overall responsibility for management and accountability for the Production and Engineering functions.
The manufacturing processes are unique and vastly varies, supplying into a multitude of different industry sectors.
The remit of this Operations Director role is to deliver perfect product; to produce high quality products, safely, as efficiently as possible, delivering value, with flawless service to all customers.
- £70,000 - £75,000
- Company Car
- Excellent Pension and holidays
- Life Assurance
- Relocation Assistance offered if requires
- Busy, friendly manufacturing organisation
- A genuine chance to make an impact
DUTIES OF THE OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- Overall management and accountability for the Production and Engineering functions, in order to meet sales, output, manufacturing efficiencies, quality, safety and environmental targets
- Management of Cell Managers and the Head of Engineering
- Point of contact on site for any emergencies
- Responsibility for budget and capital expenditure
- Supporting commercial strategies with customers and suppliers
- Reinforce expectations on safe working practices
- Annual planning for labour and equipment
- Compliance with all SHE policies and Procedures
REQUIREMENT OF THE OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- Is it essential that you have a Degree in Chemistry, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Strong experience of chemical synthesis
- A strong leader, with the ability to develop, mentor and manage, a natural Leader
- Good knowledge of managing cost and budgets
- Experience in SHE requirements and process safety management (COMAH ideal, but not essential)
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to take the helm. Plenty of support is being offered for the right person.
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Worcester, Telford, Tamworth, Kidderminster, and Redditch
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
Are you a technical salesperson with a scientific degree? Do you want to work for an industry leading manufacturer and be rewarded with exceptional earning potential as I am working with a building products manufacturer to fill the role of Technical Sales Manager
Using the latest manufacturing processes and materials, the company produce state-of-the-art waterproofing solutions for use in the roofing industry.
The company have been trading for some time and have had an exceptionally busy last 12 months, leading to the creation of a brand new role to focus on this particular product line.
The Technical Sales Manager role has the following package:
- A salary up to £40,000
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme with top performers earning £90,000+ per annum
- Company Car
- Home Office
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Selling the waterproofing solutions to contractors and distributors
- Prospecting and closing
- Maintaining company CRM
- Meeting and exceeding targets
Technical Sales Manager candidates will need the following experience to be considered:
- Scientific degree (2:1 or higher)
- 2+ years in a technical sales role
Additionally the following experience will be highly beneficial:
- Have sold waterproofing solutions
- Have sold into the roofing/construction industry
This is a home based role covering the UK, although most business is likely to be in the South and Midlands so candidates will ideally be located in this area.
Commutable from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Basingstoke, Reading, Chelmsford, Oxford, Cambridge, Northampton, Guildford