As the Sales Administrator / Sales Support - you will be working for a very well-established manufacturing business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field! They are an incredibly stable, expanding business who have remained extremely busy all through the Covid Pandemic! They have a great team comradery within the business where every employee makes a difference and is valued.
Benefits for this Sales Administrator / Sales Support role:
- Summer & Christmas Bonus (Based on Company performance)
- 28 days holiday
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, stable organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Support, your duties will include:
- Making outbound sales calls (NO COLD CALLING)
- Taking inbound sales enquiry calls
- Support 2 external technical sales engineers with all sales administration
- Putting quotes together for the external Sales Reps
- Processing Orders on the CRM system
- Liaise with the service and sales hub and other departments including production, operations, warehousing, technical support and finance
- Administration and secretarial duties including diary management for sales engineers
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support or Telesales executive, or similar
- Preparation of proposals and quotations would be a huge advantage
- General office administration
- Previous experience with CRM systems advantageous
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
This role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills and Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Back Office Recruitment Support since 1994
Recruitment Consultant – Sutton Coldfield
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Salesperson, who perhaps loves what you do, but not where you do it? Does specialist and niche interest you more than big and generalist? Would you be inspired by, working with highly knowledgeable colleagues who could make you better at your job? If this has piqued your interest, please read on, as our two current vacancies may be of interest.
A common question I receive is, do I need experience? There’s no doubt that it can be an advantage, particularly at first, but it’s your attitude to sales, and how you would build a successful long-term business, coupled with an openness to develop which is more important than experience. If you possess these attributes, then you would do well here, just as others have, in some cases for 20 years.
With Probe, it’s not so much what you do, but how you do it that’s important. Our Consultants are relationship builders rather than archetypal Salespeople. They work with clients to help resolve a problem, rather than see a client as an opportunity to make a quick buck. They understand that if they do the right things by their clients, those relationships should look after them in the future.
But this is of course a sales role, and there would be targets, but you would be supported to achieve those targets, and you would enjoy all of the normal trappings of working within an established recruitment consultancy of nearly 30 years, such as an outstanding commission scheme, a structured career pathway, incentives, and working with an amazing team.
If you have some recruitment or sales experience, ideally within a technical field, and would like to find out whether we could be a good fit for you, then please contact Andy Davies directly – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 321 4311.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER working for a large, family owned, well established manufacturing organisation. The company has been established for over 100 years and the products they supply are unique, making them the market leader in their field.
As their CUSTOMER SERVIES MANAGER, you will lead and manage their customer services department to provide world class service to their customers.
- £33,000 - £36,000 - Dependant on experience
- Working directly with the Senior Management team
- Excellent Pension
- 33 Days Holidays
- Very generous sick scheme should you need it
- Life Assurance
- A genuine chance to make an impact
DUTIES OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER
- Champion improvement activities
- Regular contact with customers and agents, covering all aspects of customer service
- Lead and manage the Customer Service Department
- Negotiate and deal with major International Customers, freight companies, Government agencies and auditors
- Ensure all legal duties relating to supply and transport of dangerous goods, drug, and chemical weapons
- Travel to visit customers, agents and exhibitions when required
- Monitor customer order patterns
REQUIREMENT OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER
- You will have a strong understanding of the exportation of goods across borders, duty, and incoterms in the post-BREXIT age
- A level 5 (or higher) qualification in Business related discipline
- IATA and IMDG certified
- DBS checked
- Significant experience in a Customer Services Management role
- Must have shipping export knowledge, and highly preferable for you to have experience with dangerous goods
- Microsoft proficient
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
The role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Worcester, Birmingham, Dudley, Solihull
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
This is a technology-focused company, specializing in control system design, install and commissioning are now seeking to recruit .NET Developer
They have been supporting end users and mechanical system integrators for several years and over this time have become a specialist in automated systems.
Even during the pandemic, the business has gone from strength to strength, and they continue to grow, further still.
Hours and Benefits
- £25,000 - £50,000 Depending Upon Experience
- 37.5 hours a week
- Flexi time system
- Medical cover (after 6 months)
- Company related performance bonus
- Some home working allowed
.NET Developer Role
Client is looking for .NET Developer to join their established Windows development team. This position will be a mix of office, home and site work. You will be located no more than 40 - 60 minutes from Derby.
.NET Developer Key Experience Requirement
- SQL Server
- Web API
- Client/Server based architecture
- Windows Server and desktop experience
.NET Developer Key Responsibilities
- To maintain and develop clients Windows based solutions for various bespoke customer specific projects
- Handle full solution lifecycle including development, commissioning, training and support
- Capable of working as part of a small development team, or individually dependant on the project
- Ability to travel and work from customer sites where needed
- Actively participate with out of hours support for our solutions
This .NET Developers Role is Commutable From: Tamworth, Coventry, Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough, Nottingham, Mansfield, Chesterfield
This Assistant Accountant offers an excellent salary and FANTASTIC benefits package incl; Bonus – based on company performance, Half day on Fridays! 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising after 3 years, Contributory Pension Scheme! Cash Healthcare Plan! Discounts on company products! Discounts on 1000’s high street brands scheme! Subsidised Canteen!
As the Assistant Accountant - you will be working for a Leading, Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for over 65 years! They are exceeding all targets even through the Covid Pandemic – an incredibly secure company to be part of!
Benefits package for the Assistant Accountant:
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Bonus paid twice per year – based on company performance
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising to 33 after 3 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Life Cash Plan
- Staff discounts on company products
- Perks At Work Discount Scheme – access to 1,000’s of high street brands
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
- Half day on Fridays!!
As the Assistant Accountant your duties will include:
- Assist with producing of monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Management and control of the cashbooks to bank statements on a daily basis
- Management of Ledgers
- Reconciliations and Accruals / Prepayments
- VAT return - Monthly
- Monthly Intra-stat returns and EU sales list
- Support with reparation of monthly / quarterly / yearly finance pack
- Assist with Variance analysis
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous Experience as an Assistant Accountant or within a management accounts function
- Ideally you will be a Graduate in Accounting & Finance / AAT Qualified
- You will be Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Computer literacy is very important including knowledge of Sage 200 and Excel
- You will have a good understanding of the month end process
- Professional, Analytical with a good attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact me ASAP
This is an opportunity for a Quality Controller to join a growing company at their site in Droitwich to monitor, verify and report all aspects of fresh produce quality through intake, packhouse and despatch.
This is a new position due to expansion and significant investment and you will have the opportunity to make your mark on this department. This company has grown from strength to strength and you will be joining them at an exciting time at their automated packaging and distribution facility.
Quality Controller Role Benefits:
- £22,000 - £26,000 salary
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days with service + paid Bank Holidays.
- Company Medical package
- We have opportunities on Days 9am - 6pm or PM shift 12pm – 9pm
Quality Controller Role Description
- In this role you will be inspecting the product on arrival to determine the quality of product, document and record findings accurately.
- Ensure any problem loads are dealt with in a timely manner and reported to the line Manager.
- To inspect and supervise the dispatch of the finished product to customers, verifying all product meets the required specifications and labelling requirements prior to dispatch (positive release).
- To engage in the monitoring of the product throughout its shelf life and report any issues noted to the line Manager.
- To identify any issues with product performance as soon as they arise.
- Collate data to produce KPI's on the quality performance of suppliers.
Quality Controller Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidates will hold a minimum 2 yr’s experience within Quality Control.
- I would be keen to hear from Quality Controllers or Inspectors who have worked with fresh produce or food.
- If you hold excellent attention to detail, are flexible, and able to work as part of a team, then we would love to hear from you!
In return you will joining a growing organisation at this modern facility. You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the Quality department in this integral role at an exciting time for this business.
This position is commutable from: Worcester, Kidderminster, Redditch, South Birmingham, Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994