£45,000 + EXTENSIVE HOLIDAYS + PENSION + LIFE INSURANCE + RETAIL DISCOUNTS + INTERNAL & EXTERNAL TRAINING
Have you got experience within the packaging industry or experience with packaging from Food or Beverage manufacturing stand point?
Have you got experience in a Quality management or Supervisory role?
Our client is a very well-known Manufacturer who supply various large retailers and brand with their high-quality product and are looking for a Quality Manager to join their organisation and make an instant impact as a valued cog in their business.
- As Quality manager you will be responsible for the management of Quality and Continuous Improvement projects
- You will be responsible for the preparation for internal, customer, or 3rd party audits
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality of goods being produced and finished, before being sent out to Customers
- You will be responsible for collation and analysis of data for Continuous improvement.
- As Quality manager you will manage Customer Complaints, to include inputting information on the relevant database and managing the process of replying to the customer with a satisfactory outcome that both suits the company and the Customer.
- As Quality manager you will have working knowledge of ISO standards or Food/Beverage Manufacturing Standards
- You will need experience with packaging - preferably cartons
- You will have good experience in continuous improvement - preferably qualified to six sigma green belt or higher
- Experience within a modern fast paced manufacturing environment is essential
- Competitive Salary - Circa £45k
- Competitive holidays
- Competitive Pension
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- Great working environment
- Great discounts for high street retailers
- Internal and external training offered
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?