Are you an experienced Industrial Engineer looking for a new challenge within a highly modern, customer driven, reputable, technical organisation??
Enjoy a Challenge????
Enjoy evolving processes and bringing new concepts to fruition???
This is the position for you!!!
Set in the heart of the country-side, this is an innovative, customer orientated organisation who pride themselves in their excellence and customer experience. They are an engineer – led business who are continually expanding and evolving in their industry and marketplace. They believe in their product so strongly they use it throughout their business, strengthening customer satisfaction. Due to their continual expansion, they are seeking a specialist Process Engineer to join their Specialist Engineering department.
- Private Healthcare
- 2 x yearly Bonuses
- Private Health Insurance
- 38.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday Days
- Onsite car parking
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers within the industry to develop new applications as well as:
- Lead new product introductions, including device initial installation and configuration etc
- Investigate and evaluate new print applications from concept development to final production and implementation stage
- Provide training and mentoring to operators
- Project planning and coordination of key activities
Skills & Experience:
The successful Industrial Engineer will have:
- A degree in an engineering discipline
- 3years industry experience
- Experience in project and programme management
- Experience being customer facing and managing high pressure demands
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Specialist Engineer, Industrial Engineer or similar positions.
The culture of the business is important, and they certainly pride themselves in their investment to their employees, their welfare and how they can continually improve to be the irresistible organisation in which they are striving for.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury or surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.