Are you an experienced Industrial Engineer looking for a new challenge within a highly modern, customer driven, reputable, technical organisation??
Enjoy a Challenge????
Enjoy evolving processes and bringing new concepts to fruition???
This is the position for you!!!
Set in the heart of the country-side, this is an innovative, customer orientated organisation who pride themselves in their excellence and customer experience. They are an engineer – led business who are continually expanding and evolving in their industry and marketplace. They believe in their product so strongly they use it throughout their business, strengthening customer satisfaction. Due to their continual expansion, they are seeking a specialist Process Engineer to join their Specialist Engineering department.
- Private Healthcare
- 2 x yearly Bonuses
- Private Health Insurance
- 38.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday Days
- Onsite car parking
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers within the industry to develop new applications as well as:
- Lead new product introductions, including device initial installation and configuration etc
- Investigate and evaluate new print applications from concept development to final production and implementation stage
- Provide training and mentoring to operators
- Project planning and coordination of key activities
Skills & Experience:
The successful Industrial Engineer will have:
- A degree in an engineering discipline
- 3years industry experience
- Experience in project and programme management
- Experience being customer facing and managing high pressure demands
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Specialist Engineer, Industrial Engineer or similar positions.
The culture of the business is important, and they certainly pride themselves in their investment to their employees, their welfare and how they can continually improve to be the irresistible organisation in which they are striving for.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury or surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
This is a DAYS based opportunity working 4 on/4 off 12 hr shifts for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Logistics and Distribution provider to the food industry.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
You will be joining an existing Maintenance Team and will be following a DAYS 4on/4off shift pattern over a 7 day rota working 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm. You will also be required to take part in an out of hours oncall rota following your probation period. Additional payments will apply for this should you be called out.
To be considered for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Logistics/Distribution or food production settings.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic Days based opportunity for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join an existing Maintenance team at this longstanding manufacturer based in Shrewsbury which is commutable from Telford and the surrounding area.
The Return on offer:
- The salary offered is up to £30,000
- Occasional overtime as and when required.
- In this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will join a team working 8am - 5pm Mon – Fri DAYS, where you will be undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance on plant machinery including pipework, pumps, filling lines etc.
- You will be working on Hydraulics and Pneumatics and Invertors.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification and have both Electrical and Mechanical abilities.
- I would be keen to speak with Engineers who have experience of supporting plant machinery in a Maintenance role within a Manufacturing environment and will ideally have experience of supporting machinery dealing with liquid/fluid movement.
If you are interested, please submit your CV or if you would like some more information regarding this position please contact Nickie Heath at Probe for an informal chat.