Are you an experienced Production Controller looking for a new challenge within a highly modern, customer driven, reputable, technical organisation??
Enjoy a Challenge????
Self-motivated and enthusiastic??
This is the position for you!!!
Set in the heart of the country-side, this is an innovative, customer orientated organisation who pride themselves in their excellence and customer experience. They are an engineer – led business who are continually expanding and evolving in their industry and market place. They believe in their product so strongly they use it throughout their business, strengthening customer satisfaction. Due to their continual expansion, they are seeking an experienced Production Controller to join the Operations team.
The Production Controller will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team to determine and maintain all sales demands and ensure customer requirements are met, as well as:
- Schedule and Expedite the production of a range of products to meet sales requirements
- Negotiate sales demands and any changes that meet customer requirements
- Expedite, audit and determine sales requirements from customers ensuring products are available as required to meet shipping requirements
- Plan, Co-ordinate and ensure the despatch of products to meet customer requirements
- Sales forecasts to support procurement and business analysis
- Create a daily production schedule
- Investigate and improve adherence to production schedule output
- Reduce supply chain costs
- Create sales, production and inventory forecasts for 12month periods
- Produce reports and promote effective improvement activities
Skills & Experience:
The successful Production Controller will have:
- HNC/HND / NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
- APICS would be beneficial
- 5years’ experience in a supply chain and production control position
- A great understanding of manufacturing and warehouse operations
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Production Controller, Production Planner, Production Scheduler or similar positions
- Health Care
- Onsite Parking
The culture of the business is important and they certainly pride themselves in their investment to their employees, their welfare and how they can continually improve to be the irresistible organisation in which they are striving for.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.