An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Injection Moulding Setter to be part of a reputable, modern organisation going through a period of growth and expansion.
A reputable manufacturing company in the heart of the West Midlands who pride themselves in the customer base and technical abilities of their industry.
I am keen to speak with experienced Injection Moulding Setters, Injection Moulding Technicians and Injection Moulding Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Injection Moulding Setter will be responsible for:
- Setting the machines to optimum conditions
- Executing colour, insert printer and mould changes
- Performing quality and materials tests
- Implementing appropriate corrective action when quality issues are reported
- Achieving low scrap rates
Skills & Experience:
The Injection Moulding Setter will have:
- Experience setting injection moulding machines
- Experience within a manufacturing environment with injection moulding machines
This role is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Shropshire, Telford, Stafford and surrounding areas.
- The successful Injection Moulding Setter will work a rotating shift pattern. Overtime will be paid at time ½.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.