An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Purchasing Manager to be part of an expanding, global organisation.
An evolving organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Purchasing Managers, Procurement Managers, Procurement Controllers, Senior Purchasing Specialists, Senior Purchasing Officers or Senior Buyers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing the purchasing department and related systems
- Maintaining and improving the supplier performance, KPIs and Business Terms
- Formulating plans and advising Production Director how to maintain and improve efficient, progressive and effective purchasing department
- Designing, building and implementing systems which support and enhance the daily operations for documentation
- To be responsible for the departments spend - upwards of £50million
- Managing and co-ordinating all staff who report directly into you
Skills & Experience:
The Purchasing Manager will have:
- A Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- ONC / HNC in Business Studies or Production Management
- ILM / NVQ Level 4 Supervisory Management or equivalent
- The successful Purchasing Manager will work Monday to Thursday 8am-5.15pm and Friday 8am-11.50am
- 31 days holiday - inclusive of bank holidays
- A Car allowance
- Bonus scheme - paid twice per annum
- Life Assurance Policy
- Health Care scheme once passed probationary period
This role is commutable from Coventry, Banbury, Birmingham, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Stratford Upon Avon and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.