An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Export Planning Supervisor to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the engineering industry.
An evolving organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Export Planners, Transport Planners, Logistics Planners and Export Supervisors who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Export Planning Supervisor will:
- Manage a team of 4-5 colleagues
- Plan, schedule and forecast the shipment or orders ready for despatch to customers around the world
- Ensure the process is cost efficient and customer service astounding
- Plan and book transport, whether it be a lorry or a placement on a ship or possible air freight
- Evaluate and analyse reports, create reports and evidence to support the reports
- Ensure despatch can handle the amount of lorries coming onto site
Skills & Experience:
The Export Planning Supervisor will have:
- Experience with import and export legislation and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT and EXCEL skills
- Experience with devising business plans for cost reduction of transport and optimise service
- Forward planning and organisational skills
The successful Export Planning Supervisor will work Monday to Thursday 8am-5.15pm and 8am-11.50pm on a Friday.
31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
The opportunity to earn two bonuses per annum subject to performance
Health care scheme after probation has been surpassed.
This role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Telford, Shropshire, Stafford, Birmingham, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.