This is a DAYS based opportunity working 4 on/4 off 12 hr shifts for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Logistics and Distribution provider to the food industry.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
You will be joining an existing Maintenance Team and will be following a DAYS 4on/4off shift pattern over a 7 day rota working 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm. You will also be required to take part in an out of hours oncall rota following your probation period. Additional payments will apply for this should you be called out.
To be considered for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Logistics/Distribution or food production settings.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic Days based opportunity for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join an existing Maintenance team at this longstanding manufacturer based in Shrewsbury which is commutable from Telford and the surrounding area.
The Return on offer:
- The salary offered is up to £30,000
- Occasional overtime as and when required.
- In this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will join a team working 8am - 5pm Mon – Fri DAYS, where you will be undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance on plant machinery including pipework, pumps, filling lines etc.
- You will be working on Hydraulics and Pneumatics and Invertors.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification and have both Electrical and Mechanical abilities.
- I would be keen to speak with Engineers who have experience of supporting plant machinery in a Maintenance role within a Manufacturing environment and will ideally have experience of supporting machinery dealing with liquid/fluid movement.
If you are interested, please submit your CV or if you would like some more information regarding this position please contact Nickie Heath at Probe for an informal chat.
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £41K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable engineering sector safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Stoke on Trent to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry manufacturing facility.
Due to expansion, a Market leading manufacturing company is seeking to grow its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of several Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing Automotive products from their site just outside of Stoke on Trent they are the largest UK manufacturer in their market. This opportunity offers security and stability for the right candidate. With continued training and development these roles also hold the potential for promotion in the longer term, whilst be supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry Production Machinery
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
- This position will require you to work a rotating Days / Noons shift rota 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- Once full trained you will also be required to go onto the out of hours on call rota.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
- Fault Finding Abilities either Electrically or Mechanically
- Successful candidates must have experience working within a Heavy Industry environment and have worked with Hydraulics.
- Heavy Engineering / Manufacturing Industry / Automotive / Metal
In return you will joining a market leader in their field and you will be offered training and development to further develop your Engineering skills. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and we are keen to discuss this position with Multi skilled, Electrical or Mechanically biased Engineers.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter and surrounding areas.
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.