This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join an established Maintenance Engineering team within a successful Manufacturing organisation based in Telford to work Permanent NIGHTS.
- You will be joining a very successful company who are leaders in their field and have recently made significant investment in this modern production facility.
- The salary offered for the Maintenance Electrician role is from £37,000 - £43,000 depending on skills and experience.
- In the role of Maintenance Electrician, you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations in a fast paced, automated Manufacturing environment.
- You will be working NIGHTS 10pm - 6am Sunday - Thursday
- To be successful in this role of Maintenance Electrician, you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 and 17th / 18th Edition.
- You will also need to hold fault finding experience of supporting Siemens PLC run machinery.
- Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working within a Maintenance Team in a manufacturing environment and I would be keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias.
This role is based in Telford and is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, and Shrewsbury
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.