This is an opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to support machinery in a Manufacturing setting working Permanent Nights shifts based in Telford.
- In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of Manufacturing machinery including extrusion, rewind and assembly equipment.
- You will be working 12 hours Night shifts as part of a Panama shift pattern 6pm – 6am and this will involve weekend working.
- To be successful in this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or NVQ and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will need to have experience of undertaking both Electrical and Mechanical breakdown and preventative maintenance of machinery in a manufacturing or production setting.
- You will have experience of working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics and have fault finding abilities with PLC run machinery.
- I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers/Electricians or Technicians who hold the above experience.
- In return for your skills, the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position offers a salary of up to £35,500 including shift allowance.